Our Garrison's 24 Hour Relay!

pigelectric

Hunter
Hello!!
The Southern California Garrison has made it a tradition to walk the 501st flag for the entire 24 hours during a Relay for Life. We also have amazing Merc & Rebel presence and welcome all our sister orgs.

We are working to raise $5010 for the American Cancer Society. On a personal note, I had thyroid cancer and actively raise for our team every year (this is my personal fundraising page for our team).

We would love it if anyone here wants to join our team virtually or physically, or is interested in making a donation to our team:
So Cal Garrison's Relay for Life Page

Our bounty hunter below changed out his braids to reflect the thyroid cancer colors during our relay <3
Thank you for checking out our post!!

Thank you for posting the link, hvacdon . I had 'embedded' the link with text but I realize that hyper links here are dark grey and not obvious at all! My bad! ^_^

I'm generally the primary fundraiser for our team, but the rest of the team does so much work day of! Our garrison has amazing props. I'll post pics here after the fact. We also have a full on Cantina band that does a live performance ^_^

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back