*Official* Mug Shot '05 thread!

shortimer52 said:
Here You go, Now I kind of got the raw deal on this one but my friend got a 100 on her college project. I dont know what the project was but I guess it was worth it for her. Had something to do with her photo class. Now that I look at it I look like a crack hoe.

If there was a picture like that of me.... I would not only have destroyed the film, but the camera as well ;) I unfortunately think it's funny to cross my eyes and stick out my tounge when I see a camera pointed at me, that is until I see the picture :p

shortimer52 said:
Here You go, Now I kind of got the raw deal on this one but my friend got a 100 on her college project. I dont know what the project was but I guess it was worth it for her. Had something to do with her photo class. Now that I look at it I look like a crack hoe.

No offense man, but... :puke

You must be paying out the booty in head doctor bills. You are a brave man, ur, um, Shim ( she + him= Shim) to post that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine line between Brave and Stupid, as for me I dont care. If I was worred about it I wouldnt of done it at all. I knew yall would get a good laugh or not eat for the next few days(way cool) Either way one has to be very secure in his own to do such a thing and thats me. If you think that ones bad you should see the one my buddy has of me on rate my pic. Its under like shiznastymcracken or something. That one had a little cut and paste work done on it. Bad thing is I get pics taken of me and my friends like to post them on the net with a little extra work done on them. So I dont have much of a choice at times. But its all fun and games b/c I do the same to them. Enjoy, and if your on a diet just think of me when you want to eat:)

And now you see just how far Ill go to help a friend in need. May not like it but ill help.

Here is me in Sedona, Arizona . . .My favorite place on the planet!

sedona-jay.gif

I haven't posted here in a while, but here's me TODAY.

DSC01533.jpg

So, I believe I'm in the club of "Good-Looking" Service Members around here...Shortimer52...you're not alone! ;)

Robert

looks like i get to post after another star garrison fett . we hope your having a great time robert , and can't wait to troop with you again .anyways ... here's my latest shot .

MVC-069F.png

Hey PooDoo, looking really good!

OK kiddos, I just want to know about this pic of me back in September (Dragon*Con), and how much I changed since then:

Michael-Potatoe-Jacko2.jpg

Compared to this one:

MichaelJackson2.jpg

Any explanation????

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

here is a photo of me taking at carolina beach in june of 2003
and the bottom photo is the most current of me after nearly 2 years of hair regrowth treatments. i think its coming along quite nicely 8)

raven.jpg

20040910-addams.jpg

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back