*Official* How to play the part of Fett while in costume...

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
This thread is an excellent read. It gives me some excellent advice for my inaugural wearing of my Fett in public. Thanks Sniffer!

just one thing to say about the "slow walk". from what see of fett in ESB, he doesn't walk all that slow. he walks purposefully. i mean, after he talks to vader while han is being tortured, he turns and walks away rather quickly. whenever he's with vader he speeds up his walk. but that may just be because vader is a powerwalker.

one question: i'm saving up for a bobamaker armor set, seeing as i'm not talented enough to make my own professional looking armor (i can do bucket armor, but that can only go so far). i was just wondering, about how much does a full, painted set cost? i want to set a goal for my money

I always put a few coins in my shinpockets so that they jingle when i walk... sounds almost like spurrs and the reaction from the crowd when they hear it is truely funny... try it out!

just one thing to say about the "slow walk". from what see of fett in ESB, he doesn't walk all that slow. he walks purposefully. i mean, after he talks to vader while han is being tortured, he turns and walks away rather quickly. whenever he's with vader he speeds up his walk. but that may just be because vader is a powerwalker.

one question: i'm saving up for a bobamaker armor set, seeing as i'm not talented enough to make my own professional looking armor (i can do bucket armor, but that can only go so far). i was just wondering, about how much does a full, painted set cost? i want to set a goal for my money

why not u ask bobamaker himself? (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back