*Official* Help us build Jeremy Bulloch his own Fett suit!

Fetthunter wrote:
The ROTJ gloves I *know* are gray with white backs. I thought the ESB were the same...

Yeah...It looks like the the Eyes helmet pre-prodution suit had the new dark grey and white gloves, then they were a little washed and worn for Empire and then Worn, washed and sun bleached for Jedi. Same gloves...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can supply an exact horse girth,no dye needed,with the correct 4 square buckles,and i have anklespats I'd love for the REAL Boba to have........I make everything of boba and jango,'xcept the boots.Anything you need,just ask.
My stuff is Hero,not Stunt quality,so rest assured this ain't giveaway garbage,it's the good stuff,and I'd love if Jeremy had something of mine in his collection.
All the best.......jon........
aka Zorza Fett,Father of Jango

:)

I'm still up for making the side arm holster if we are going the ESB route .

Ashton Synn
NyghtCraft Leatherwerks
TI-6512 NEG

i remember this topic awhile back. just out of curiousity, was it ever done,and if so,is this it??

birthday.jpg

I think this project is still on going. The outfit he is posing with is a non wearable costume I believe that was available a few years ago(Don Post???). I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.;)

Hmmm now i'm wondering... :facepalm As for Bulloch having his own suit I say he must have one hes practically a legend. (y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back