Richard

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 069.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tk409........i have a question.......i recently purchased a resin rotj-like blaster kit from e-bay that looks idenical to the one in your above post .......( with the scope off to one side)........can you please tell me who manufactured this kit??.........do you have any tips for fixing its flaws??.......from looking at the links and pictures you provided, it looks dead on to what i have ( even the same flaws, must have come from the same molds).........any info. would be most appreciated.....i'm trying to trace where it came from as the e-bay seller had no idea, ......i just want to know so that when someone asks who made your blaster??......i can give them an answer , not a " i dont have a clue".......LOL!!

- ps , you can see pictures of it in my blaster accuracy thread......8)

They were working....I don't know how this thing works GRRRRR

Sometimes they work sometimes they don't

This was my weekend project, the whole weekend practically. I wanted it for some upcoming cons that are coming up. This was made to go with my custom fett outfit. The base pieces consist of a droid blaster, downspout gutter, various sized pvc tubing, red plexiglass, assortment of knobs, pc boards, leds and one neon tube. This thing is BIG too, shooting for the intimidating factor. :)

P6010004.jpg

P6010010.jpg

P6020013.jpg

P6030031.jpg

P6030028.jpg

P6030023.jpg

P6030017.jpg

P6030020.jpg

night time lighting of the gun

LOOKS GREAT JOB WELL DONE!!!!(y):lovelol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back