RogueSlave1

New Hunter
I'm new to the community and really want to get my suit going. It's hard to sift through all of the threads to get all the info on where to procure parts, how to paint the pieces etc. For all of you who have done amazing work, where should I start? The helmet? The Armor? Any advice much appreciated. Please help!

go to the cargo hold and look for the sellers with high view numbers and older start dates on the sell threads....this will give you an idea of who is selling what and then look at the feedback and comments on the thread to see what everyone thinks about that product. Most of all do not get in a hurry.....this is a BUILD site which means not every thing you need will always be available when you need it !!
P.S. reading all those threads and seeing all the excitement and disappointments and learning from all the builders is what its all about.

I defiantly would recommend DVH props! He makes an AMAZING Helmet and Jetpack. Very reasonably priced for the quality and AMAZING work he does. He is on here as Darth Voorhies. Definitely hit him up. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back