NEW! Custom Bounty Hunter Costume

definate painter! I hate how all of a sudden all star wars blasters that come out are white and blue. Fortunatly i got a clone blaster before that started :D

They'll still shoot, trust me, cops these days are mostly a bunch of cowards, I mean how many does it take to give a moving violation, I saw a little old lady pulled over with 3 cars on her, and seriously not 2 blocks over, there was another stop with 2 cars.

I know that now a days their job is much more dangerous, but really if 5 cop cars are stopping 2 cars within 2 blocks, whats really going on.

Just my rant sorry. I do appreciate the hard work they do, but their image is really tarnished and they don't seem to care.

It's actually ok over here, the worst we get are career officers who will find anything to book you on so their report and arrest rate is good and they get in line for promotion, so, no matter how reasoned you are they're going to find a way to have you.

Our Police are tarnished but remember, ours don't carry guns as standard, so it takes a bit of guts to walk to a window not knowing if the driver's going to pull anything on you.

The Cops are okay here in AZ but they can be a little strick. My dad got pulled over a few days ago and the cop just came up and said "You are getting a ticket". I actually can see why with my dad and I am not going to explain it but cops are just those people who have a problem with weapons usually. I am suprised they dont shoot a stormtrooper for carrying his E-11 Blaster.

If painting does come to that then my gun is going to be red and black.

The funny thing is I have real guns, so all I gotta do is paint the tip orange and they wont shoot me? :lol: yeah right :lol:
I will admit I got pulled over the same night I saw all those cops, but I got lucky, I was in my scrubs, and had my work ID on me, and the cop recognized where I work.
I asked him if he had a delivery for me, and he laughed. He was a rookie I could tell, because his SGT was in the car waiting.
He let me off with a warning, he originally pulled me over for not having a front plate which is NOT a moving violation so they aren't allowed to stop me for that which is proof that they just pull people over to make cr@p up.

you live in califorina tho... aka Communist America! lol jk jk... don't get angry! lol I'm from Kentucky, we don't have a whole lot of problems with our police there, except in the bigger cities. We also have no problems with people who carry guns (legally of course) as long as you are following the law. Handguns must be holstered unless you have a really good reason to draw it or you are in transit to/from somewhere where you have a legit reason for having it out an visible, and if u don't have a CCW permit, it must be plainly visible even when holstered. Rifles are usually required to be carried unloaded unless using them for sporting/hunting/recreational use. In my small town hometown, nobody really cares as long as you aren't being stupid and or threatening someone with it. Here in FL where I'm stationed now, the laws are very similar to KY, concealed carry is allowed with a permit (mine from KY is valid here) otherwise recreational/self defense use of a non-concealed firearm is okay. I've never actually seen/heard of anyone in the US (except in Cali) havin' trouble with the police over their toy guns for cons... usually ppl in costumes are a source of ammusement for the police. That being said, I've stayed a while in KY, FL, TN, AL, and GA and never had any trouble with the police, but they do seem to think they need a lot of officers for a routine traffic stop. 2 on a suspicious stop I can understand... but anymore is overkill unless u have a good reason.

you have no reason to fear the police in AZ or anywhere else.

the cops in AZ will not bother you abotu a toy gun. Ive been at tons of events and seen cops there.

the question however, is the same as airsoft. are you wearing it in costume? did you randomly point it at people? are you brandishing it?

Not sure how the police are everywhere else in the country but i do know that here in florida they are evil evil people. They will really pull you over for no reason then decide what they are going to try to get you with. no joke

well LEO's have somethign called probable cause. so... if your licence plate ligth is out, you fail to make a signal, weave slightly, have a plate cover, or even text while driving they can pull you over to see IF there is anythign else they can get you for.

Without a doubt. (Though I have my permit) and when I drive I don't even answer my phone when people call. It's a thing that I have decided to do when I start driving. There will be no talking for me on the phone unless it is necessary and I need to know how to get somewhere.

I do remember a few years back when me and my family went to Illionois for a Wisconsin trip and we got pulled over for speeding. You don't want to mess with those Illionois cops.

I know here in AZ they are getting those speed cameras up as well. My mom got flashed for speeding on the way to work. Then a couple of days ago my dad got pulled over for speeding and following to close to another car. Basically, you don't want to tangle with cops. I've seen cops and I have met with a few (not going to state the reason). But AZ cops are a little different then what other states have I know that for sure. Like some of the states require a front plate of their car; AZ nope....we have it made here unless you count the weather and being hot.....LOL!

Sorry it has been taking me a while to post up my new weapon guys; I am quiet busy on my end with getting things done. Soon enough I'll have my helmet stuff posted up as well.

don't pay the speed cameras. they aren't real ticket unless they are served to you by a sworn officer or process server. its the states way of ripping people off. why do you think Scottsdale's don't work anymore. the townsfolk complained, and they shut them off.

That's a reason as to why my family does not live in Scottsdale. Well my family calls it Snobbsdale. Sorry for those of you who do live there but we think Scottsdale people think they are to good for us people who live in Phoenix. I am happy where I am and plus from visiting Scottsdale on Saturday we got lost because of all the turns they had.

But the weapon photos will be up tonight.....

I figured to go ahead and post these up before I became busy again. I am having family coming down from Wisconsin to visit us and cleaning the house his putting a hold on it all. But while I am on I might as well post the photos up of the clone blaster that I will be using for the armor.

l_5acc23171ad04f46b265edfc89d623ee.png

l_a9fbd4b5b7c44513b753c6d77cde1124.png

l_c1f4c3f4739846acb955e7e601e01bf8.png

l_dbc495ec5f344389afce2188a0ea1acd.png

May I say it is a weapon that I have been wanting to use for a long time.

Wal*Mart. They sell them there for about $30.00; really it depends on where you live. But I love how it can change from the DC-15S version to a pistol and then the DC-15A version. My favorite is the DC-15S blaster rifle. So that is what I will be using for my armor.

Well I decided to take a small break and we had family from Wisconsin come down and visit us here in good old Phoenix, Arizona. Because they had a one night stay here we decided to take them to South Mountain and get a good view of the city of Phoenix. This is a photo I took with my new camera phone and let me tell you I did not know it would take that good of a picture.

l_581fe56a4bfc4fd99de1aaad09e9ba53.png

This is also my first time up South Mountain. I know I have been living here most of my life and I never went up South Mountain. LOL!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back