Need Gauntlet Help

looking at them, and looking and my friends man of war's, they just seem wrong. The bottoms and the tops do not line up the best, and there is no way to keep the closed like what was said already. I think the tops are great...the flamethrower is really heavy....idk

bobamatt1 said:
Hey guys, I just joined the Dented Helmet today. I know this is about gauntlets, but this morning, I bought shin tools from bloodsport studios. I noticed you were bashing BSS. Please tell me I didn't make a mistake! Can anyone tell me if the shin tools are ok?

After reading this, I'm not going to order gauntlets from them...

If I'm not mistaken from what I've read the shin tools they sell are usually pretty rough, full of air bubbles, and one sided (they did not use a two part mold, just a simple mold to get only one side of the detail. And of course...they are recasts

Man... first off, all you guys that bought from BSS... I'm so sorry! That's just a horrid thing to do to someone. Talk about Bad Ju Ju!!!!! However, on the positive view of things, Delta75 your paint job looks killer!

I love reading threads like this because not only do other members come to the aid of those that need it, but it also shows the ingenuity and craftyness that a lot of the members here have! That's what I like the most. You really all inspire me! I just hope that I can reach that level with my items that I have to paint and all (blaster, helmet, shin tools).

I've read so many cool ideas, tips and tricks about how to paint, weather and even assemble things, I just hope I do them justice!

Thank you all so much for your valuable advice, help and insights!

I realize that Delta75's response is fairly old and all but I simply cannot find ruffkintoys web site or even a way to get in touch with them. can someone help me out and PM me with the url or email, please???

Makan, contact RuffkinToys for his gauntlets. Thats my best suggestion.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back