My Zam blaster is 100% done!!

Dallas,
:D Havent seen it personally yet, but thanks for the early birthday present :D
My hubby unwrapped mine already. I'm gonna zam blast him when I get home...

They are outstanding! I got mine in the mail when I got home and I have this strange urge to run around shooting things....

Again, fantastic work Dallas!

:D

Where was I when this pistol was being offered?

I came on board the wesell project about last April or so. I've been around for a long time.

Kinda bummed I really missed out on this blaster. :(

Ryan

A few of us piped up and helped DCB try and track down things back when he first made this post and I was helping him out with comments and thinks back when the machined barrel was being discussed. I had offered back then to purchase a barrel and gun from him. Gotta keep ya eyes peeled my friend.

*** Edit: Also go check the cargo hold. DCB has one more for bid on Ebay that he also posted in there. ***

Wait... So this sucker is resin and NOT metal?

It looks great, but from that Ebay listing I can sort of tell it isn't metal. maybe it's the lighting. They do look beautiful though!

Are these all metal or resin?

Would love some of your guys' close up pics of your blasters!

Ryan

they are resin painted w/ Alclad chrome paint... looks VERY metal :)

I tried to get you all metal ones - but they would be prohibitedly expensive that way ($600+)

Don't feel so bad niennumb, Blaster, what blaster? Dallas gave me a droid caller!! :lol: :lol:g Jes kiddin...

droidcaller.jpg

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back