My TF helmet AOSW

Had my first official outing with my TF helmet and although it wasn't completely finalized (still need the DEL's and the inside padding - I used some rags from home to mock something up) it really was the center of attention of all the costumers around!! Everybody thought it was amazing (including myself) and I will thank you again for your awesome work TF !! I received numerous compliments on your work!

I wore my Boba Fett suit with some fellows from the Alliance Imperiale for a fund raiser on saturday for the children's foundation Operation Enfant Soleil. We donated around 300$ with the sale of pictures of us in costume with the donator and poster sales.

Amazing work you did there Simon. ^^

Glad the fund raising worked, I'm also a Alliance Impériale forum member by the way ^^

You are lucky^^

Absolutely beautiful helmet you have there Simon. You'll have to come down to Ottawa and troop with us some time so that I can see this helmet in person. :)

Amazing work you did there Simon. ^^

Glad the fund raising worked, I'm also a Alliance Impériale forum member by the way ^^

You are lucky^^

I wish I could say I painted it but TF did all this amazing work, I just assembled the rf and padding and wore it to an event...

I'll see you around on AI too then!

Absolutely beautiful helmet you have there Simon. You'll have to come down to Ottawa and troop with us some time so that I can see this helmet in person. :)

I would love to come troop with you guys... I missed it last year when the AI went to troop with the Ottawa Garrison. I'll try to be there this year!

That's weird... I try to click the link from the "Boba Fett" link you posted and I get an access denied notice. :(

Boba Fett called and he wants his helmet back :)

Splended helmet....one the best I have seen here :)
You are truly Blessed to own a great looking helmet.Enjoy wearing it :cheers

Oh, and I also wanted to say AWESOME LID too.

GB

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to come troop with you guys... I missed it last year when the AI went to troop with the Ottawa Garrison. I'll try to be there this year!

Simon, shoot me a PM with your screen name on the Ganadian Garrison, and perhaps we can make some arrangements if you're thinking on going to FanExpo this year. Pretty much all of us from the CCS are going this year, so perhaps we could meet up very early in the am on the Friday and you could convoy down to Toronto with us. :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back