MY MS2

I've got a MS on the way, and if mine turns out half as good as yours, I'll be a pretty happy camper! Great job!:cheers

OKAY ...I PROMISE this will be the last ones I Post of this Bucket......

But in my haste, I forgot the Rangefinder and the little Triangle thingy (what is that called anyway?:confused ).
Just an excuse to post more pics..;)

here ya go Robert...(y)

MS2RF2.jpg

MS2RF1.jpg

MS2RF3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!LOL!!!!.....:eek:
"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!"

:eek: Dude HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THAT, seriously??:eek: ......

Sorry to kind of hijack your thread.:lol:

Spidey has been my favorite superhero for over 30 years. Boba Fett has been my second favorite Star Wars character for over 20 years. I couldn't part with it, sorry (my kids would kill me too). :lol:

Keep it going Spideyfett. The info you are showing is not top secret..anyone can find it here, in books or on the internet...but mostly here. The craftsmen and artists that feel theatened for some reason should know that only a small percentage of us will ever use this info... I'm one of those in the small percentage. I love this stuff and this site and most of the folks on here, let's continue to share and build some of the greatest Fett props in the world.

BTW your helmet is SWEET!!!!!!

Just an update to this thread....I receive this helmet over a month ago, and I have no words to describe how beautiful this helmet is, and the pics posted gives no justice to it either. I'm still drooling over it...well, not literally OVER it...can't do that! :lol:

Here's also an update for something that happened while showing the helmet to members of the Italica Garrison in a little get-together we had last week: The rangefinder, I found out is kind of fragile and flexible, like about to break in half at any moment, and when you swivel the RF either up or down, the whole earcap assembly was doing so as well with the RF stalk, as a result of the glue that gave up, holding the inner earcap piece and the earcap outer cap. So I decided to do a mod, just like the MS3 version (guys, if you really wanted to do this, the time is NOW). ;)

I tood the inner ear assembly, and drilled holes, just like the MS3 version, which is easier and a SURE method to hold the inner part to be in place. Here are the pics of my mods to the helmet (which is about to see real first action to a Star Wars event in Italy next week):

http://imageevent.com/darthvader1/ms2modification

Here's just a sample of what I'm doing to it so far,

DSC02414.jpg

The screws I used were 5/8" long screws with nuts, leaving just about 2/8" in the other side, so it won't hurt me when wearing the helmet... could take pics of the interior later on.

Hope this helps a couple of our members here for the future.

Robert

DarthVader1 said:
Just an update to this thread....I receive this helmet over a month ago, and I have no words to describe how beautiful this helmet is, and the pics posted gives no justice to it either. I'm still drooling over it...well, not literally OVER it...can't do that! :lol:

Here's also an update for something that happened while showing the helmet to members of the Italica Garrison in a little get-together we had last week: The rangefinder, I found out is kind of fragile and flexible, like about to break in half at any moment, and when you swivel the RF either up or down, the whole earcap assembly was doing so as well with the RF stalk, as a result of the glue that gave up, holding the inner earcap piece and the earcap outer cap. So I decided to do a mod, just like the MS3 version (guys, if you really wanted to do this, the time is NOW). ;)

I tood the inner ear assembly, and drilled holes, just like the MS3 version, which is easier and a SURE method to hold the inner part to be in place. Here are the pics of my mods to the helmet (which is about to see real first action to a Star Wars event in Italy next week):

http://imageevent.com/darthvader1/ms2modification

Here's just a sample of what I'm doing to it so far,

DSC02414.jpg

The screws I used were 5/8" long screws with nuts, leaving just about 2/8" in the other side, so it won't hurt me when wearing the helmet... could take pics of the interior later on.

Hope this helps a couple of our members here for the future.

Robert

Great Idea.....and nice Bucket.;)

Spideyfett said:
Great Idea.....and nice Bucket.;)

Great, isn't it?! :lol: ;)

I just received an accurate ALUMINUM RF from BKBT yesterday. Can't wait to add it to the helmet and DP '95 RF top with BOBO's light setup (which is what I'm using in the pics, with an MLC FIBERGLASS RF stalk), which is really lightweight...I love it for that reason.

Pics coming soon, after my first event with this helmet TOMORROW in Italy. Stay tuned....;)

Robert

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back