My Jango WIP.....NOW FINISHED

Glad to still see you around. It still feels like yesterday when we started around the same time.

It's so nice that I can reference this thread to build an awesome Jango again.

One question about the build and something I've always been curious about Jango's.

Where does the metal cylinder that connects the Westar Holsters come from that is on the top of the cod plate? Did you just buy a piece of aluminum pipe and saw/sand it down then glue it to the cod plate or does it hang from the belt?

Edit: Actually I think I found it in another thread. I guess Cruzer would make the whole thing back in the day and it's attached? The fact that that seems relatively complicated to make is one of the reasons I don't want to try to make a Jango costume haha.

Last edited:
One question about the build and something I've always been curious about Jango's.

Where does the metal cylinder that connects the Westar Holsters come from that is on the top of the cod plate? Did you just buy a piece of aluminum pipe and saw/sand it down then glue it to the cod plate or does it hang from the belt?

Edit: Actually I think I found it in another thread. I guess Cruzer would make the whole thing back in the day and it's attached? The fact that that seems relatively complicated to make is one of the reasons I don't want to try to make a Jango costume haha.
I'm with you there. But someone made a 3D file that you can print of that piece. It's a really nice model.

I'm glad this post got bumped, I friended Mullreel long ago and started my Jango about the same time too, then sold it to a trooper in Mountain garrison in 2015? Then I recently started rebuilding with Cruzer's VERY LAST set of armor. I can't get it out of my system. : D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back