My First Boba Fett Helmet Project (Sgt. Fang Bucket; PIC INTENSIVE)

Ive yet to even get a helmet but Im working on that, but I noticed you would pencil in the outlines then use the liquid mask. Could you do a positive with painters tape instead of tracing onto the helmet then use that to mask off where your going to mask with the liquid?

Ive yet to even get a helmet but Im working on that, but I noticed you would pencil in the outlines then use the liquid mask. Could you do a positive with painters tape instead of tracing onto the helmet then use that to mask off where your going to mask with the liquid?

That might be able to work, but I think using the painters take as a stencil in itself may be a bit tricky as far as getting an accurate stencil. My best advice would be to check out my AOSW Paintup in the Armor thread. I use a MUCH more accurate method of stenciling, and I can't wait to use it on my soon to arrive Fettpride Deluxe helmet (Yup, another super long winded thread folks :) )

The super long winded thread is definitely better than a thread with holes in it where its not very explanatory. Better to leave no questions asked.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back