My Fett Arrives Today - Time for Introductions...

TKOK

New Hunter
Well, hello!

My name is Eric and I'm from Edmond, Oklahoma! Recently because of a windfall of good luck and revenue, I was able to buy my first Boba Fett armor! I decided to go with Rubies Supreme Boba Fett because I heard it's the best...

KIDDING!
(I'd love to see the look on most of your faces when you read that)

I actually bought it from one of the members at the 501st who was in the process of building his Fett, but ran into a money need. He was asking about $900 more than I had so we had to take a few items off (which I'm in the process of gathering) like boots, EE-3, shoulder squares, spats, and servo driven range finder. The boots were size 10, so that was no biggie since I'm a 12 -- the other items I've been searching for over a number of sites for the last week. I think I'll buy the shoulder squares from a company on eBay (I can't find them in the Cargo Hold) and I don't know that I need the working range finder at this point (maybe in the future)

Boots

I have overwhelmingly been told to buy my boots from Dented Helmet member, Man Of War -- so I did (through eBay) I'm going to search for Mr. War's member profile so I can ensure that I give him my right shoe size.

I am a 501st member (TK 10315) and Anyway -- looking forward to learning a lot on TDH.

Aw man, you got me good with that Rubies stuff, lol. I was like "Noooo!!"

Make sure to post some pics when you get your stuff.

Sorry for the long delay between posts -- I'm working on photos and I'll update them here shortly. I've been working on my gauntlets and I'm researching the hell out of how to rig up my harness for my jetpack.

Welcome to the forums......you might ask RKD....Red Krayt Dragon about getting the shoulders too. He does good work.

Welcome! I got a nice all resin EE-3 from Molon Labe Studios. I may be wrong but I think stormrider does them and Hyperfirm (HFx). I'm sure there is more and some are probably more accurate than others.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back