My Custom Mando Armor... "ONE END"

What it all says...

On the spot above the clip it says a random #... Nothing important...
On the same side on the stock it say's "Death & Honor"
The Yellow on the Barrel it says "<<CAUTION"
on the other side there's just some Kill stripes, $$$ symbol's on the scope and stock as well as a storm trooper kill mark along with a Jedi & Sith saber kill mark...
The Symbol on the opposite side of the random # is My ONE END Symbol...

ME WANTS THAT GUN!
Nice work...
:(...I want to make armor like that...
Oh wait, I made some out of cardboard and plastic binders :D.
Yours is 100x better, though.

I'm actually still building, and your armor gave me an unlimited source of inspiration.
Until now, I never really noticed the collar armor.
Nice work, and thanks.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you're using for your "Mando Merc One End" display? Something like an LCD message board?

I have to quote Jack Nicholson and ask "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

I'm want to put multiple displays like that in one of my gauntlets, once I start my build. It's going to be a police cruiser themed set of armor, so that particular gauntlet will be the "onboard computer", and I want to be able to flash a few different messages across the screens.

Thank's Guys! It's very easy to make Armor the way I did I'm sure yours is just fine.

It is a running led name badge... My company got them a few years back I showed interest they gave me one they never used theres and I jacked another one... That one the G/F killed =( this one I took apart and there it is ...

Why did it take me this long to see this thread..........

NICE WORK!!

LOVE what you did instead of a girth belt, mind if I steal that idea?

Great Custom,
One thing that bugs me though is the back plate, the area where cables/hoses
meet it, seems unfinished, I think you could add a small pack or build up a section to have it make sense.

Wow, very cool build. the dual 2-tone color scemes look realy awesome! The custom blaster rifle looks great as well. the finger digit armor was very creative.
Sixgunn13 is kinda right, though, some kind of pack would really top off the whole thing.

Gauntlets are completed!

I scratch built these bad boys in a couple of days with the help of Josh on the Left Gauntlet! Oh and Thanks Bro for the Bondo! You have got to see these things!

Any way here they are.

Gauntlets4545.jpg

Gauntlets.jpg

Gauntlets453453.jpg

Gauntlets453243.jpg

testfit1002.jpg

testfit1001.jpg

The yellow gives them a industrial/heavy construction look... I really like the large light on the helmet. I was toying around with the idea but noticed everyone else using the tiny led lights instead... glad to see you took a different path.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back