My Custom Design

Top halves of the gaunts after some silver base. ;)

P47.jpg

P48.jpg

I also got my thighs cut, shaped and covered with silver too! I'll post pics of those once they're all painted and fitted. ;)

Thanks vod! I didn't make those knees though. I had build custom knees from scratch but they got squished before I'd fibreglassed them fully. :( Fortunately, I managed to get these from a retiring Merc. A little masking over his paint work and a shot of green and we have what you see in my last post!

They need dirtying up though as does all my armor but I'm leaving that until it's all built and painted.

any chance we could get the templates for that chestpice? I'm thinkin' about swithcin over to a single piece chest plate, since it is so unique. If I do I'd like to use a modified version of yours (not the same because I don't want to ruin your uniqueness).

I know how ya feel, my oldest squashed my bucket this morning. Gotta start over.:( Oh well. At least I'll be able to start off right with your suggestions.:D

The vest? I made that myself. It's black leatherette/faux leather with cotton lining(with a padded layer inbetween) and green stitching to match the armor. ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back