My Custom Design

I'm afraid not vod. With the cold weather, new bay and other commitments I've had no chance for anything new on this. :(

I will try to soon though I just need to get some work done first.

Thanks alot! :)

Actually, I do have some updates, though these pics are from back in November!! Must have forgotten to post them??

They're of the deece build though, not my armor.

That last pic is the start of a ammo pack/mag.

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010017.JPG

I can't wait to finish it either!!

Trimming? I'm afraid not Gav. :( I'm trying to finish a commission that should have been done by yesterday. Just playing catch up really.

Ok, no updates on my custom build or the deece I'm afraid. :)

Although I have decided to make my custom Mando armor templates available! As with most of my templates they are for sale but I figured that since I hadn't made progress on mine for a while it'd be senseless to keep them to myself.

If anyone's interested in getting the templates then just visit the blog of mine (link in my sig) for details and you can either PM me here or email me.

Thanks alot guys!

WOW. I love that helmet design. The chromed visor is a nice change, also. What does it look like with the elwire on, but the lights out? Any luck changing the batteries, and getting it to light up brighter?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back