MOW Gauntlets Arrived

theriddickles

Jr Hunter
My MOW Gauntlets arrived today. They looked good. All my experiences with MOW's products so far have been great. This time though the packaging was done horribly. I'm really unsatisfied with how it was packaged. Also the flamethrower is pretty complicated to set up : /

I think I'll sell the flamethrower and buy another. Other than the flamethrower and the way the packaging was done, I'm very happy with these gauntlets. If anyone can link a thread to a MOW gauntlets build I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Just to add to this..theres no problem with the flamethrower..everything looks fantastic. I just have several other kits already and don't want to have to add this onto my build's timeline. I already need to piece together kits for a lot of other pieces and simply want to save time. I ordered another flamethrower from evolutionprops tonight..it was 115 USD with shipping.

Just to add to this..theres no problem with the flamethrower..everything looks fantastic. I just have several other kits already and don't want to have to add this onto my build's timeline. I already need to piece together kits for a lot of other pieces and simply want to save time. I ordered another flamethrower from evolutionprops tonight..it was 115 USD with shipping.

Becareful with evolution props

Here is one : http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/darth-voorhees-mow-gauntlet-build-45457/

I just winged it with mine. I have dual internal hinges and mostly found part/MasterCraft Replica parts on mine. I sanded them to make them flush. There were a ton of pin holes so if they bother you prime them and fill them. I don't think they would be an issue on a regular colored / weathered Fett but on my gloss white they bugged me. They come with the hardware to attach them in a manner similar to the link above. I just didn't want any hinges showing.

If you sell the MOW flamer, id be interested in it depending on price. This would work well for my Slooooowly moving custom mando cuz i can mix around some of the parts :) If your selling it PM me :)

thanks man!

Here is one : http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/darth-voorhees-mow-gauntlet-build-45457/

I just winged it with mine. I have dual internal hinges and mostly found part/MasterCraft Replica parts on mine. I sanded them to make them flush. There were a ton of pin holes so if they bother you prime them and fill them. I don't think they would be an issue on a regular colored / weathered Fett but on my gloss white they bugged me. They come with the hardware to attach them in a manner similar to the link above. I just didn't want any hinges showing.

Could please someone post Pictures of the actual MOW gauntlets(unpainted and the inside too if possible? He wrote me they are all of resin...is this right? Ain´t that pretty heavy?

uploadfromtaptalk1457529442121.jpg unpainted unassembled

My almost completely assembled right one ( don't have the flash light nor part the hose connects to attached ) weights 1 lb 1 oz ( 480 g for metric people ). The left is 1 lb 8 oz ( 674g) with a Dakota missile on it . After wearing them twice they are heavy at first but you easily get used to it. As far as them breaking- I don't think you will break them. I am careful wearing them and try and keep them in front of me to avoid cutting anyone with the darts or hanging the missle up on anything.

Maybe you are right... Trooping with my TK is always a little wild...I have no experience with Boba... [emoji12]

My scout gets beat up pretty good but I am a bit more cautious with the Fett. Mostly because there are so many little pieces that can break off and I am still getting used to wearing it. The biker scout- I wear that like it is regular clothes lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back