Minute Fett Seller's Review.

HUGE props to you, Lazerjock for offering this! There is trouble in every community, but seeing the help offerings for Boochman just makes me feel a little bit better inside!

Of course that includes you, Funkyred !!!
Thank you!

Isn't this what it's all about though? We all have a common interest. When I started my build I was intimated and nervous to post. Once I did though I learned what type of people I was dealing with. You are a supportive group willing to share your knowledge and experience.

I don't have the experience that many of you have, but if I can help in other ways to give back, I will.

In the end it's really nothing to print out a few parts. I'm out of work due to COVID-19 and have lots of time on my hands right now.

I assume RafalFett is OK with this since I would not be making a profit.
Of course I would never use his designs without his approval.

Last edited:
It's not been the easiest journey for you has it , I am sorry to here your still having issues its a conundrum lol.

I have a 3D printed rocket and base you can have if that's any use , just cover postage and I do know where there is a set of bobamaker thrusters for sale. It may take a bit of fiddling bit you should be able to make it work.View attachment 195361
Seriously!?! Incredibly kind of you to offer that! I’ll PM you when I get Boba unpacked; my concern is fitment/ sizing of the rocket base where it marries with my pack. I had a friend 3D print the door of the pack and it was “off”...

Certainly not looking a gift-horse in the mouth either; I just don’t know how I would fix it if the rocket base is larger/ smaller than my pack.

I am willing to 3D print any parts you may be missing as well. Like FunkyRed just cover shipping costs.
See my note above, and the same applies - you guys rock! This community is outstanding. I’ll have to touch base for some of the finer techniques when it comes to 3D printed parts. The door that was 3D printed is not really seen by anyone, so I didn’t do any prep work to it before painting...

See my note above, and the same applies - you guys rock! This community is outstanding. I’ll have to touch base for some of the finer techniques when it comes to 3D printed parts. The door that was 3D printed is not really seen by anyone, so I didn’t do any prep work to it before painting...
I can print any part you need any size you need. I just need the dimensions. It is very easy to adjust.
I can make the diameter of the base fit you pack. Remember I have a SLA resin printer that can do as good or better than a casting.
If you choose to go that route just PM me or start a new thread if others want to observe the process. I would love to document this for the community.

I can print any part you need any size you need. I just need the dimensions. It is very easy to adjust.
I can make the diameter of the base fit you pack. Remember I have a SLA resin printer that can do as good or better than a casting.
If you choose to go that route just PM me or start a new thread if others want to observe the process. I would love to document this for the community.
That would be interesting to see as well as new content.

Seriously!?! Incredibly kind of you to offer that! I’ll PM you when I get Boba unpacked; my concern is fitment/ sizing of the rocket base where it marries with my pack. I had a friend 3D print the door of the pack and it was “off”...

Certainly not looking a gift-horse in the mouth either; I just don’t know how I would fix it if the rocket base is larger/ smaller than my pack.
It's free so wouldn't be an issue if you didn't like it

I've gotten part of my order. I ordered a set of ESB gauntlets and a set of chest armour. The gauntlets came without the armour, BUT etsy is showing two packages (one of which is currently trapped at customs) so it's probably in there. Not sure why it was sent separately.

Anyway, the quality is not the best. The vac pull is super soft compared to other vendors (there's barely a dent where the Everready light sits). Either the plastic wasn't hot enough or there wasn't enough suction. I expect the armour would come out of the vac former a lot better, but given the gauntlets have a lot of harsh angles, it's very noticeable. I didn't get any gauntlet darts, like most people. They could potentially be coming with the second parcel, but I expect that will just be the armour and helmet. I got an extra flamethrower baseplate. The accessories had a lot of dust fall in them during the curing process, resulting in permanent marks. Obviously, they'll get painted so it doesn't bother me that much. The very soft detailing does though, so I'm thinking I'll look elsewhere for another set of gaunts.

I can't find much info on the ESB gauntlet accessories and the reference material is sorely lacking, and unfortunately the sales thread has been deleted so I can't see what I bought (and the etsy page only shows the ROTJ gauntlets), so could anyone tell me if I'm missing anything else? Missing the darts has me a little paranoid.
20200805_205412.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad at least part of it is finally here. Hopefully there's some traction on the other package at customs soon.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back