Meet baby Seeker

:lol:lol:

thank you guys.

Yeah time did pass. whewoooo.

Time to start working on the second one. :D

I'll post the month by month pictures tonight. It's incredible how much they change in one year.

:eek:

Like I always say to my wife.... Practice, practice. :lol:

She's gorgeous Turo! Yes, it's amazing how fast they grow up. My son is almost 13! Take advantage of every day with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grats Brother! now get to work on that Pink Mando suit, she's going to want it. My baby girl is 4 years old now and has a pic of a pink custom mando suit one of are sisters here is working on, and of course she wants dad to make it for her.

Whew! Thank goodness she is growing up beautiful like her mom and there is very little of her dad's traits to be seen! That would have been rough!

Lol!

Seriously though Congratulations Arturo. We are coming up on our daughter's 1st birthday this week too. What a rollercoaster of a year but a great one. I'm sure you guys have learned so much too.

:cheers

Hey thanks everyone!!

Yeah, she's growing too fast. :eek:

facebook1.jpg

facebook2.jpg

facebook3.jpg

facebook4.jpg

facebook5.jpg

facebook6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We were going for the second one this fall, but I think we'll wait till next until the economy gets a little better. :D

Congratulations She's a cutie. As a new father myself (13weeks yesterday) I will tell you that it is everything and nothing you were told about. But it is trully cool and fun.:cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back