MandoMaker flash program.

This is wonderful! Oh so helpful. I literally just saved hours from drawing this all up in photoshop myself lol.

On a Ford Mustang forum I'm on, someone made something much akin to this, so owners could see how different aftermarket parts and paintjobs looked before spending thousands of dollars on them.

Thanks a ton to the poster and the creator

edit: alas, how can i post without a pic :p

837178bd.jpg

We've got a major upgrade coming to the program this year. Zammap is working on different poses to use on your canvas for both male and female versions. It's gonna be hot!

Novall is right! Here are a few conepts I made with the new version of Mandomaker:

concept.jpg

concept3.jpg

And here's (kinda) what my armor will looks like, and yes I edited it:

MMP.jpg

Enjoy!

-Naas

Darasuum_Verd: Cool last pic, great looking cape and the "kilt" stuff (dunno name) looks cool as well.

Tips for future MandoMaker: New stances would be nice as well. Add more cape looks and add a "kilt" or whatever it's called. (Vader has like a black "something" around his legs, as well as a cloak, as well as the ARC clone troopers or *** they're called) Furthermore, add "jango guns" as well, both holstered and for the hands, now it's only a blaster.

pics;

ssszg1.jpg

vaderzk3.jpg

Yeah, the new Mandomaker is looking really sweet so far!

Just wanted to let you guys know about mine, the stripes and custom plates on the 3rd one were edited on there by myself, though I know having a striped option would be sweet... or a color trim option..

hmm..

-Naas ( is pondering!)

My burst of custom creativity, from basic arid, to femdolorian, to tundra jedi massacre

CustomMando.jpg

Awesome lil program "hours of fun for the whole family"

Thanks for sharing!

Cool!

xxxpi3.jpg

Constructive criticism:

Colors: Some lacking or not right there yet. No true "black" (dark grey is best option right now) black would be nice for boots, visor etc. so plz add. As well as DARK brown (not the light ones that are there now), dark brown perfect for belt.

Kama: is waaaaay to short. Make it (or make 2 different ones) so that at least one of them goes down to the boots. (like a cape, but it doesn't cover the back like a cape would, just belt -> boots) (think "Neo look" in Matrix OR the Vader pic higher up in this thread :p)

Weapons: Can't seem to find any weapons. And when they are added, make sure to have both a big blaster (boba) and two small gun-like blasters (jango) and please have both blasters for hands AND holstered ones! <3

That's it! Colors, kama fix and add weapons. (with more stances) and it's complete. Great job, initiative and favor to the community. <3

PS: Special requests:

- Add a "cover rug" or whatever Jango wears in ep II when he's standing by Count Dooku. It covers his upper body, pics:

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=800pxjangocountqr4.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jangofettv1byitmonrv5.jpg

- Add the following stance;

jango_pc_1024x768.jpg

Peace out <3

Last edited by a moderator:
can you try and get it on the mercs site like the other one my computer isnt loading that site

nvm works now but do you think you can add a color maker like in ms paint

Last edited by a moderator:

That idea and look - Thats just what I was looking for and had in mind for my costume(y)

I found that I had lots of old fabric and leather from older discarded costumes that I could make a Mandalorian out of, and I had made a coat and cape for a Darth Vader costume once, and really wanted to use those for a costume instead of cutting them up, so thanks very much for this cape idea(y), now I WILL use them for this costume:D

This will be the second time that a costume is born from the scraps of discarded costume parts. If someone thinks that I shouldnt use expensive wool capes for a Darth Vader costume for this costume...They are cheap unlined fleece:lol:

Man, this Mandomaker program is great! Thanks very much for that as well.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back