M_S 2

MARROW SUN said:
You might want to go for a MLC bucket if you've got a "orange on a toothpick" sized head:lol: Is this to be your first Fett helmet?

Yes, first Fett helmet. Any advice would be appreciated. I want it to be fairly accurate for an ESB.

cal196 said:
That is a very nice helmet, I like the flat dome helmet better

:lol: If you like flat domes, I would recommend you to buy a DP97. They're flat like a table …

BTW.
Great job Marrow_Sun! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
The new helmet looks awesome! I have one of the first helmets that M_S sold on Ebay (with the blue gel coat interior) and I love that one too. I have an orange on a toothpick for a head, just ask Eddie, he's seen me in person and the helmet fits very well and is proportionate to my body. M_S, would you ever consider doing a Jango sculpt of the new helmet?

MARROW SUN said:
Well if there still remains any interst you can sign up now, only 1 helmet left.

1. dengar99 PAID
2. mookie
3. mookie
4. Laan
5. DreadPirateRoberts
6. Gator Fett
7. SpideyFett PAID
8. PredatorMV
9. Talesin

Oh YEAH!!! PAID .........Can't wait Marrow, can't wait....(y)

I did make 1 hollow cast resin helmet, the bucket came out at a WHOPPING 3lb 3 oz. Compared to the 1 lb 8 oz Fiberglass helmet.

Ok, I'm curious and accept my apologies if this has been asked before. The Marrow's. In comparison to a DP, what is the difference in materials, thickness, etc.

I am not too familiar with fiberglass, but I am alergic to fiberglass insulation. Is it the same? i know that is the stupidest thing ever typed, but I am honestly unsure. I dont want to get a FG helm and die while wearing it, lol.

You should be fine in a fiberglass helmet, the fiberglass itself is laminated with polyester resin, so there is no accual contact with the fiberglass itself.

I just got mine today and I have to say that it is definately a quality piece of work. I slapped on the RF and Ears with a little Hot Glue to see how it is going to look and I really like it alot!
Cheers!

480x360_BobaWhite.jpg

E2K13 said:
I just got mine today and I have to say that it is definately a quality piece of work. I slapped on the RF and Ears with a little Hot Glue to see how it is going to look and I really like it alot!
Cheers!

That looks awesome(y). ...can't wait for mine.

What paint scheme do you plan on doing? ???

hard work sculpting from scratch..........well done Jordy........my old man just got measurements from a screen used,from his old pal at ILM,but he's not making fett's anymore,so i'm making one from scratch,too........i have the old man's workshop to use,so I'll have an easier time than you had!
btw,thanx for the mq-1 calc. pad for my gauntlets that dad bought from you,the old man won't mould his original mq-1's,so thanx dude..........
Jake the snake........(Ozfettmaker's #1 son)

Guess what I Got Today...............(y)

I will be posting some comparison pics of my MS and MS2 (Later)...
Let me just say MISTER MARROW SUN Knocked this out of the PARK!!!!!
This is the Most Beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!:love :love :love

Great Work Jordy!!!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back