Lightsabers!!!!!!!!!

Luke's new design in ROTJ is based heavily off of Kenobi's in ANH. The hilt designed for ROTS shows the continuity.

Honestly I can't remember being as this was a really long time ago, but I would imagine anywhere from $250-350, cheaper if you buy the parts from him individually and construct it yourself - probably more like $200 that way. Check the site and I think you can figure it out, or if not email him.

that always threw me for a loop....In ROTJ ole' Palpatine says to luke, while looking at his green saber "I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Much like your fathers..." That saber looks NOTHING like Anakins from EPII. So Obi-Wan is lukes father!!! No wonder Vaders so pissed!! If I found out that my best friend and teacher messed around and Knocked up my GF/secret wife, that would be enough to send me to the dark side... thats alot better then what they settled for in the movie!!

The MR sabers are a fraction of the cost of a Parks saber.. and they have the motion sensor for sound effects (which is an added cost for the Parks one, right?)
All in all, the MR sabers are really nice, for the value.
(But their Ltd Ed. hilts are beautiful... you have to admit)

IMO the two sabers shouldn't be compared. They both have their places I suppose.

I've just never been a fan of MR at all. I seem to get more enjoyment out of building my Han blasters from the real parts for less than half the price of a machine casted replica piece.

The only MR pieces that have ever really intrigued me were the Ep. III hilts. Being as these were, unlike the other hilts, completely made from scratch, finding a decent replica is near impossible from anyone besides MR. The Anakin hilt is gorgeous.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back