Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

well let's liven up this old thread shall we? :lol:

Well as promised... Here you go Kal

KalFi.jpg

there is more to come.. i have a large mandalorian army sketch comin along :)

Seriously, Lev'ika! You are getting so much better every sketch! Awesome perspective on the lower Mando rifle -- it's perfect. :) And the detail is wonderful. Keep it up and keep improving, man!

Thank you so much Ordeyn! I'm really thankful for the drawings ive done in the past on TDH! It has really improved my overall skill. Something Kal informed me would happen early on lol

Hay Alpha
I ve seen you do plenty of pics for people and i had a pencil and pad in hand when i came across your thred and i thort id be cool to do YOU a pic
its just a real quicky ,
any way there it is,,

8CBCE05B.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Rafal,,
I just thort it may be cool for Alpha 02 to get a pic done for him thats all
it really was just a 15 min job , I got put off posting pics coz last time i was acused of copying from a comic, I didnt think i need to do WIPs for pics ( but i now know thats how things work on these forums so i dont care if people think that sorta thing, i now take it as a complement)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's always some people that don't know or don't want to do things, and for them it's easier to say with envy that your work is not original or don't belong to you. I am prepared that when I will post the templates of my cardboard helmet someone will say that I made a copy of WOF's template or similar... But who cares, because I know the steps I've done and some are in my thread. The one without sin should throw the first stone.

Respect!

Lev'ika! Suc'uy gar ner vod, Ori'kandosii! You're getting much better! In fact I'd say you have me beat right now, I've not been able to work on my sketches much lately. I've been suffering through a lot of stuff with work lately... won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say that there is some new stuff coming, it'll just be a little while.

Jinto, I have already expressed my gratitude for your notice of my work in a pm, but i'll gladly do it again. Many thanks ner vod!

On for a furtherance of my next sketch, i shall give you a little preview in a few. But first i would like to show you my inspiration.

Lets just say i saw this piece of artwork and said something like "WOULDN"T THAT BE AWESOME WITH MANDALORIANS!?!?" and so i decided to draw it with mandos :p
LordVader.jpg

K'oyacyi

Levi'ika

Ok so I darkened the photo to make some of the lines come out better since I have not done a final run over yet and all the lines are quite light.

As you can hopefully see, it is meant to take place during the mandalorian wars and thats basically all I have for right now haha

here you guys go!
mandoarmypreview.jpg

K'oyacyi

p.s. a bit of the sketch got cut off so i may need to do some photoshop work to merge the whole thing together in the end.... oops

and now you guys get to see what one of my pieces look like during their "work in progress" stage haha. terrible isn't it

Hey.. I hope this isn't to much to ask of you guys but I could use your help.

Just a few minutes ago I found out my Aunts cancer is back.. If it isn't to much to ask, could you guys keep her in your prayers? Thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back