Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

haha well im only in grade 10, and i hate grammer :/ but other than that ive been having fun writing it :D The fact is im not even close to finishing it.. well i guess i kinda am but theres a lot to write yet

Haha, good one Levi'ka. Almost as good as me :p

Can't wait for the rest. that reminds me, Kal, check your thread later, I'll post what I've got now (page 3)

Ok i have a reason why i havnt got any art done (whether you choose to accept it or not its your choice)

I've been working hard on C1RCA's bio... im obviously no Pacx and dont have the same skills and speed as him so thats why its taking so long

I've hit a little block, not sure what to do next. The plan is for Serenity to not actually be dead but someones trying to make it seem like she is, dont know who though. Any ideas?

You guys have probably read the beggining before so ill bold the part you guys havnt read

Synopsis
Circa, also known to his closer friends as Circ, was a unique Weequay born on the planet of Nar Shaddaa. He never knew his parents, because he has no memory of his life up to the age of 10. Even then he never knew them, he felt like he always had a connection with his mother, almost as if she was a part of him.
Early Years

Circa has no memory of his life up to the age of ten. He was enslaved by the hutts during their takeover of Nar Shaddaa. Not given time to make friendships, Circa spends the next eight years of his life alone, slaving to the hutts. He began to get fed up with the harsh living conditions that the hutts so gladly made sure of, Circa gathered up as many of his fellow slaves that were willing to fight and staged an attack on the Hutts throne room. Their attack was easily thwarted and Circa-for leading this revolt- was made to live in even harsher conditions. After the Hutts gave the situation further thought, Circa was to be banished for one year on the Demon Moon- the dark forest moon, Duxn-. Upon arrival Circa didn’t stand a chance, the Hutts only sent him there knowing of his chance of survival, which was slim to none.

After months of dodging the beasts of Duxn, he stumbled upon something that would change his life forever. While looking for a new dwelling (since his last one was destroyed by a pack of Maalraas. Circa discovered a deceased Mandalorian, dawned in full armor. Quickly stripping the lost mando of his armor and claiming it for his own use.

He spent the rest of his time there defending himself with his new armor and weapons, advancing his fighting skills. He once came upon a Drexl. These winged lizards possessed heavily muscled body's which were covered by purple scales. The creature possessed a long neck which held a small head where a short, wide snout was present with sharp fangs. An epic battle began, which ended with one victories Circa, and one dead drexl. He kept one of its scales for his victory prize.

The day came when the Hutts got suspicious of the recent activity on Duxn, it had been three years since they left Circa there. They discovered the strange occurrences were created than none other than Circa, whom they believed to be dead. They decided to retake Circa as a slave, Circa left without a struggle. He decided life was better as a slave when you got at least some food instead of barely anything.

Circa kept his armor hidden, if it was discovered the Hutts would have surely stolen it and sold it for a handsome fee. Circa was waiting for the day when they would once again send him away, and he could plan his escape. Then his day came, a few slavers were sent to Mandalore 1V to secretly mine mandalorian iron, the Manalorians prized metal. Circa was specially picked because of his impressive actions on Duxn. Circa had a lot of respect for the Mandalorians (due to the fine armor he had obtained) and felt it wasn’t right to steal what was rightfully theirs. The night of their arrival, Circa snuck off and gained the attention of a Mandalorian patrolling guard. He was able to quickly notify of the current thievery that was in motion. A mandalorian task force was quickly notified and Circa was put under the protection of the Mandalorians, he had just recently turned 16.

Life as a Mandalorian

Circa was trained in the Mandalorian arts and adopted into their culture. After two years of officially becoming a mandalorian, he left for his home planet of Nar Shaddaa with his hatred for the Hutts along with him. Upon arrival he discovered an underground base, which had been occupied by a company developing a deadly virus. Much of the remaining vaccine littered the place and became very useful to Circa in future years. This underground mess soon became Circa’s base of action. He slowly began to loose interest in killing the hutts and more in the credits they offered for bounties. Circa’s new skill aided him in becoming the most feared bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa. His skill began to get noticed, people feared him at first sight and stayed as far away as possible. Circa at first liked the seclusion, but more and more it started to remind him of his days, alone, as a slave. That’s when he met Acric and Maxx. Circa was hired by the Hutts to track and kill two fleeing rodian slaves, Acric and Maxx. Circa didn’t like the idea but he need credits so decided to take it. His hesitation was overcome and his inner hunter was turned on. He tracked them all of Nar Shaddaa, following footprint, and pieces of ripped clothing. They obviously didn’t think the Hutts would send someone after them, otherwise they would have been more careful. Circa jumped them one night holding a blaster up to their foreheads, the two rodians pulsing eyes stared deep into him, they weren’t afraid to die. The inner hunter turned switched off and the true Circa pierced the hardened soldier he had become. Circa forgot all about the bounty, and took the two Rodians in with him, as friends.

A year pasted, and the three got closer and closer. Acric was amazing when it came to weapons, he could mod any weapon to either do more damage or hold more ammo (guess he gets that from being a smuggler,) and Maxx the rare knowledge of how to mine and shape mandalorian iron. Together they became an unstoppable force, which angered the hutts greatly! During the clone wars many planets had been occupied by separatist forces, Nar Shaddaa had heard of their coming but just shook it off as if it were a mere rumor. Upon the Separatists arrival, the occupants of Nar Shaddaa went into panic. Battle droids occupied the streets, taking whomever they found prisoner. Circa and his friends were secure and hidden in their underground base, but they didn’t like what was happening at all, Maxx and Acric however did not feel like stomping on up there and trying to regain Nar Shaddaa, at least not with a massive droid army just above their heads. Shaking his head at their fear, Circa leaves to what could be his death with his blaster in hand.

Approaching the droid army, Circa stared at his opponents. It was obvious he wouldn’t walk away from this, no one could. After the first shot had been fired, Circa saw nothing but blur. He shot without even consciously firing, he became the ultimate fighter. Trashed metal crashed around his feet, a wasteland of metal expanded for miles. Despite his fighting insanity, Circa was taking on a lot of wounds. He felt nothing for the inner fighter had taken control. The next the Circa saw was a bright flash of red. He fell to the ground but no blaster shots pierced him., they all bounced off the mysterious floating red light. He slowly watched its movements until he finally blacked out.

When Circa woke up he couldn’t help be feel a strange sense of belonging. He struggled to stand, he was bandaged in many places. The most critical wound was his thigh, it had several blood drenched bandages tightly wrapped around his leg. His strange sense of affection lured him down the corridor into the only open room there was. The only thing Circa could do was stare, sitting before him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Dawned from foot to neck in mandalorian armor, her bright blue eyes welcomed their way into his making the most unforgettable experience that Circa ever had. Finally a deep hoarse voice spoke up. “So you’re awake.” Circa struggled to take his eyes off the mystery girl and shifted them over the mysterious dark figure standing next to her. “My name is Issac, and this is Serenity.” Circa couldn’t even pay attention to him, his eyes drifted back into Serenity’s he could not even force a squeak out of his dry throat, they both let their eyes do the talking. They spent the rest of the day that way, Circa didn’t even bother to figure where he was or who they were. He had found someone who filled that empty hull of himself.

That night Issac visited him. He informed him that he was currently on Mandalore IV. He told Circa about the dangerous blow to his leg and jumping in to carry him off to safety. Issac was a Sith, he had left his faction and went to discover himself. He told him that he couldn’t help but notice his interest in Serenity. He left it at that not mentioning anything more than that. Issac remained a mystery to Circa during his stay. A few days past, Circa would wait everyday by his door just to see Serenity pass, those five seconds spent “with” Serenity were the high points in his day. The rest of his day was spent laying in his bed dreaming of her. One of those long days it occurred to him that his friends were still on Nar Shaddaa.

Circa realization quickly turned to guilt. After all he had gone through with his friends, he still easily forgot them. After getting permission from his rescuers, Circa left for Nar Shaddaa to bring his friends to a new safe haven. Circa wasted now time once he arrived. The inhabitants of Nar Shaddaa were beginning to return, but scrap metal still scattered as far as the eye could see. Circa soon began to understand what happened after his black out. It seemed as if he had blasted his way through about a quarter of the armed forces, the rest were sliced by Issac’s glowing sword, his lightsaber. He reached the cave to only find the remains of a struggle. Seems droid found their hidden base. After entering it was obvious that the droids and ripped everything apart, and his friends were nowhere in sight. After searching the entire place he discovered a hole in the floor, leading to the under levels that he never decided to venture into. Not to far down Circa found a quivering rodian, it was Acric. He was a sobering mess. After a long period of time, Circa was finally able to get him to speak. The enemy had attacked during the night, catching them by surprise. Apparently the Hutts still wanted them dead. The attackers were actually not droid, but a trandoshan bounty hunter, and they had taken Maxx.

Circa took Acric back with him to the others. They needed a plan, and quick. Serenity decided to help them find the fleeing trandoshan bounty hunter in her transport shuttle J-type star skiff. They left shortly, bringing Issac along with them. Tracking down the trandoshan wasn’t to hard, he was obviously bringing it to Tatooine because that’s were the most powerful Hutt at the moment, Jabba the Hutt. And sure enough, due to Serenity’s excellent flying skills, there he was, hauling Maxx along with the rest of his cargo. The stench of the ship drifted into the star skiffs vents. The trandoshan’s hate for wookiees was obvious; it reeked of rotting carcasses and drying blood. After boarding the fleeing ship, the trandoshan was nowhere in sight. They searched the cell level and discovered the result of wookiee hate to an extreme. Wookiee pelts, scalps, droppings you name it, he was a wookiee slaver. In one of the many cells they found their rodian friend. Maxx was huddled in a corner, but he was not alone. Hidden in the shadows was a wookiee, and a big one to. By the look of his scars and shredded coat, he had been at the end of the trandoshan’s anger for some time now. The wookiee looked beat up, but ready to rip you apart if need be. Circa took one look at the wookiee and realized that he needed to come with them. After opening the cage the wookiee attacked, Issac held him down using the force, Circa was able to calm him down and get his name (Circa understood wookiee) The wookiees name was Wirkazza, he had been abandoned at birth. Forced to fend for himself, Wirkazza grew up all alone. One day he was attacked by a trandoshan, being caught by surprise he was captured and has been living on this ship ever since. Maxx was still huddled in the corner, not knowing of his rescuers presence. After waking him up, Maxx was a wreck. He had obviously had no sleep until now since his capture.

Picking Maxx up, Circa and the others run to the hatch were their ship is docked. Serenity tried to activate it, but no response. Issac reached out with the force and they realized that their ship was gone. Running to the cockpit Maxx woke up, he quickly realized what was going on and was able to run himself. Looking out the cockpit they saw their ship flying away. Issac sensed the identity of the burglar, it was the trandoshan. After check the navigation computer for recent destinations, it become obvious he made frequent trips to Kasyyyk, it had to be the location of a trandoshan slaver camp. After hacking the ships systems, Serenity made their course for Kasyyyk.

The coordinates brought them right to a massive settlement swarming with trandoshan. Wirkazza quickly identified the place, it was the biggest slave market for wookiees in this sector. After landing the wookiees hatred for the trandoshan slavers flowed out and burst out into the camp, Serenity right behind him trying to help him gain control of himself. Flames grappled at the sky after an earth-shattering explosion. The place was silent. Smoke billowed out of the now graveyard like camp. Screaming Circa runs into the mess to find Serenity, but only finds a singed wookiee leading a massive group of wookiees to freedom. That singed wookiee was Wirkazza, and there was Serenity wasn’t with him. Wirkazza set his wookiee friends free, but didn’t notice Serenity behind him.

After searching the trandoshan camp there wasn’t a trandoshan left alive. The wookiees obviously killed them after their release. They did find however a survivor. A legless trandoshan lay there withering in pain. Circa placed his blaster as forcefully as possible to the trandoshan’s head. Speaking through his teeth he asked the trandoshan were Serenity was. The trandoshan dawned an evil grin, lifting up a torn piece of her blood-drenched clothing. “She’s dead boy, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Circa didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger. The smoldering trandoshan lay there still holding a deadly grin. Circa had no choice but to believe the only girl he’s ever loved killer. Circa didn’t just stop at one blast, he continuously shot the trandoshan until even Issac had to struggle to hold him back. Issac had just returned after searching the area, he didn’t find Serenity.

any ideas for the story guys?

OR any comments about my failing ability in grammar *cough* KAL *cough* :lol:

Ugh don't even get me started lev'ika! lmao jk... I like the story... it's pretty good... albeit, I think a nice turn of events where serenity turns up alive, maybe amnesiac would be kinda interesting... then again I like plot twists. lol

Don't worry my fellow 'ika
I won't finish my armor until you do my sketch
(thats adding to the pressure but, im a patient Adolescent)
so get to it i know you got alot to do, but work on those sketches they are of excellent Quality

As I'm writing this, there is a news story on about Freddie Starr (I don't know either) and he ate a live hamster... in a sandwich

In other news, Levi's story has made headlines in the Custom Mando forums, being hailed as 'good' and 'bad grammar but readable'.

Dr. J. Prudii, professor of literacy, has recommended Google Chrome, which has both a spell-checker and grammar correcter. But doesn't include 'Google' in its dictionary.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back