Let's see your Fett/Star Wars Collection!

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
Overall collection:
IMG_20160820_170737.jpg
Gamestop Gentle Giant bust
IMG_20160808_153322.jpg
Gentle giant statue
Capture.PNG

(and yes I know my PVC mannequin looks weird).

IMG_20160815_162924.jpg

be right back ..have to put my Fett Underoos on ! I am going to put display cases in my living room for my Fett found parts and various figures. It is on the list lol.

This is really it so far as my collection on display goes these days:

My back room looks like this:

IMG_0974_zpsqyhdagfj.jpg

and the upstairs back bedroom has a Deltoff case in it.

IMG_0975_zpsv7n9sam2.jpg

Everything else is in storage and has been for some time. To be honest I prefer it this way as my old place was completely taken over by lifesized Stormtroopers, Vaders, and MR display cases.

Right. Of course. I just turned that on so you all wouldn't be able to see the reflection of my nobbly knees.

I liked it a lot. Great graphics and very enjoyable. Over too soon but that's fairly typical of most games these days with the only standout exception being the last Metal Gear; that was a beast of a game and thoroughly recommended. I'd say U4 should be hired or borrowed because whilst it's great it ain't £50 worth in my opinion.

My biggest dissappointment of recent times was Black Ops 3. The first two were awesome but all this future tech garbage is ruining that series of games.

Recognise the bottom lid?

Thought it was excellent and has multiplayer if it suits you,as for cod will never buy another with exception of the last 3 I have top prestige in the rest,only shooter I play now is BF4 looking forward to the ww1 version soon.....sorry for hijacking this thread...lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back