Let the clone madness begin

kandosii, ner vod! looking sharp!

my current project is an attempt at some trashcan-style custom mando armor, but i've always wanted to get a set of clone armor.
just curious...i'm still new to this business...where do you guys get these sets of armor from? and are there places that give you good tips on painting styles (for a guy who has no artistic ability whatsoever?) any good places to get a quality bucket too?

ah, not meaning to divert from my real post here, seriously, a great job so far. can't wait for the final product.

A.T.

it's by OSCS. I have since sold this suit. I got sick of building it. The armor is great, it's just me. I'm switching to ROTS Vader.

i have a clone trooper and a command clone in works , my boba is almost complete,. i think that boba is alot harder than any other due to all the workin parts that need to be completed to look accurate and bounty hunter worthy

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back