Kim's Belts...

GCNgamer128 said:
That is an awesome Mandalorian shirt! Where'd you get that one?

Correct me if I am wrong SarlaccBits, but that's one from "Hot Topic" correct?

They had a lot of SW shirts over the summer and fall last year. The cool thing about that shirt, is the Bantha Skull emblem is actually embroidered on to the shirt! It's not a decal or silk screen. I have the same thing as well and I love it! :)

WannaBeBoba said:
Correct me if I am wrong SarlaccBits, but that's one from "Hot Topic" correct?

They had a lot of SW shirts over the summer and fall last year. The cool thing about that shirt, is the Bantha Skull emblem is actually embroidered on to the shirt! It's not a decal or silk screen. I have the same thing as well and I love it! :)

It sure is!
and I love it!
... gotta get that hoody still though... ;)

I was quite suprised...
Hot Topic generally has nothing I want in it...

SarlaccBits said:
Now I have my ammo belt done...

AmmoBelt_032606.gif

And I took some pictures of it on myself...
you have to imagine the green thing underneath the ammo belt is my rope belt...

Belts_Front_032606.gif

Belts_Side_032606.gif
I can see up your nose:lol: JK the belt looks great!(y)

SarlaccBits said:
SWEET!
Damn right!
I will be there the entire time - with 2 girlfriends of mine...

Same here...I will be down there on wensday to go to previewnight with a few frends from my Garrison(Alpine Garrison)

Also we will have to get a pic of you all with me as LOBO.. Another costume i am working on for the Con;)

O an Great Job on the Belt(y) (y)

Willy

SarlaccBits said:
It sure is!
and I love it!
... gotta get that hoody still though... ;)

I was quite suprised...
Hot Topic generally has nothing I want in it...

I have that t-shirt too. Got it for Christmas!

And yes... I want the hoody too! :D

Nice to see more progress! Keep it going! (y)

Oh S Bits, now you're going ROTJ? I fell a little betrayed, but you're still a Boba Fett (and a cool Anakin). :lol: If you're going that direction, remember the gauntlets, spats, and other details will be different. The belt looks great. I got that t-shirt at Hot Topic too, the shirt was the only thing that got me in there.

SarlaccBits said:
Yeah, I have switched... I like the ROTJ flame thrower better!

First off, your ammo belt is really coming along. Well done :cheers

secondly, its really weird how we change between ESB, SE & ROTJ :lol: , i was originally going to do SE 'cause i liked the ROTJ flamer but with all the research i have done on Fett I have slowly been turned the ESB flamer. So its ESB all the way now. Lets have a sweep stake on how long it will be till i change my mind again :lol:

dunno how i missed this thread, but it looks great. handmaking the girth is cool, cant wait to see how you do it.

Ronin677 said:
First off, your ammo belt is really coming along. Well done :cheers

secondly, its really weird how we change between ESB, SE & ROTJ :lol: , i was originally going to do SE 'cause i liked the ROTJ flamer but with all the research i have done on Fett I have slowly been turned the ESB flamer. So its ESB all the way now. Lets have a sweep stake on how long it will be till i change my mind again :lol:

Its all good!
:)

and thank you!

I am just about ready to pain the girth belt... hopefully I will have some new picts by monday!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back