Jango Fett in Germany ^^

now, all parts together ^^
ok, power switch and other electronic parts missed.... but on way ;)
special thx on Brian, for the new flamethrower file ;)
20190802_172622.jpg

Pretty nice, i´m currently printing a Droid blaster for a friend, then will follow my gauntlets. And i decided to print my Jetpack too, cost much less then a full size one :)
..wow, i already have one. but maybe after all gaunts, i will try this too. keep us on target ;)

Jonathan Lomas
i will use rub n buff - silver leaf again ;o)
here my first test on it without primer or else. just sanding and than rub n buff.
20190804_150434.jpg

well, i think there is no way without using primer ;o)

Last edited:
..wow, i already have one. but maybe after all gaunts, i will try this too. keep us on target ;)

Jonathan Lomas
i will use rub n buff - silver leaf again ;o)
here my first test on it without primer or else. just sanding and than rub n buff.
View attachment 178020
well, i think there is no way without using primer ;o)
i guess the same for mine, rub´n´buff is already on my way through Amazon, i´ll use the filler for generic to hide the lines :)

Hi fellow hunters,

i know it´s been a while since my WIP got some updates, but as we all know, Covid-19 set in all our lives some spots.

I updated my first post for my "Shopping list" for the parts i use, in the meanwhile i sold my old boots and the armor.

IF ANYONE has an alternative for the arena jetpack then from MoW Studios, please let me know, can´t find anything more from NME Props and don´t know other vendors for the arena pack.

Pics will follow these days :)

Stay tuned.... :)

Hello fellow hunters,

time has brought some hot stuff to me.

I could pick up my ordered Westar 34 Blasters from a garrison friend, who made them on work after measurements from the master replicas :)

46373726md.jpg

And the they fit PERFECT in my holsters that i got from Delta13 early in september.

46373728pj.jpg

Next parts are ordered, flightsuit and vest from Bobamaker, and shoes from CROWPROPS.

Hello fellow Hunters,

on saturday it was BBB Day for me, a big box came from US to me :)

46543424vz.jpg

46543426yz.jpg

46543427mu.jpg

46543432io.jpg

46543431tu.jpg

46543429nw.jpg

My Man of War Studios Arena Jetpack came in and the quality is AWESOME.

Now it´s time for washing, cleaning, then Rub´n Buffn ;)

Hi ho fellow hunters, and happy new year.

Hope you came good in the new year :)

I´ve got some parts before and after christmas - my Jango boots from CROWPROPS arrived in december, and on beginning of january, i got my flightsuit and flak vest from Bobamaker.

Both are absolutely amazing in their crafting, the quality is unbeatable.

Here are some shots first wearing the suit, vest and boots ( i know, i´m a chubby jango )

46929328ob.jpg

46929331kx.jpg

46929332il.jpg

46929330rn.jpg

46929329ra.jpg

Next part is the girth belt and the armor parts, printed on ABS like Resin, reinforced with fiberglas.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back