Gauntlets Jango Fett grappling hook and darts

So I'm starting thinking that this pieces maybe are not required for the 501st approval.

They are most definitely required for 501st approval. Many Jango's make the whipcord dart removable so that after approval they can take it out because Darkside's darts are made kind of pointy. It's not worth the risk of accidentally stabbing a kid on everyday regular troops. Events like conventions or if you are doing a photoshoot then you can pop the whipcord back in to look proper.

They are most definitely required for 501st approval. Many Jango's make the whipcord dart removable so that after approval they can take it out because Darkside's darts are made kind of pointy. It's not worth the risk of accidentally stabbing a kid on everyday regular troops. Events like conventions or if you are doing a photoshoot then you can pop the whipcord back in to look proper.
Well, that makes sense. By the way I still don't have the gauntlets (they are on the making) but I will still be looking for this pieces.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back