Jango Fett costume what do I do?

TheAtomicTank

New Hunter
New to Costuming how do you do it?

Hey I am new to costuming I have never done cosplay or anything like it but I am a huge fan of Jango and Boba fett they were the coolest guys in star wars for me and I always wanted to be one and I personally liked Jango better.... (Plz don't kill me for that) but I don't know how to make or where to buy a suit from so I came to the experts I prefer if the whole thing was below $300 but is that reasonable I would obviously like the best bargain so if it is $100 with decent quality plz do tell it doesn't have to be movie quality but better than rubies for me.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

I hate tor break it to you but $300 will only get you the helmet.

In order to put together a quality suit you will have to spend a few bucks. There are ways to save money, by manufacturing parts yourself......which is not that difficult and you can learn easy enough. You can learn some leather work, learn to sew and learn to shape Sintra.

Welcome to the forums and please, please, please read through some WIP threads and see what it is you are wanting to do. I fear you may have come into this with an unreasonable price in mind and I don't want to see you give up on your dream. But some reality will be needed to make your dream come true.

Again Welcome and fire away with questions.

hello friend, as you say partner , with just $ 100 you'll have for a pair of boots or a small piece, a Jango Fett or Bobafett hover between $ 2000 and $ 6000 if you want to meet the CRL

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously this is for Boba, and a little dated, but since many of the components are similarly priced it will give you an idea of what it'll be like for a decent/nice one.
New to TDH? Read this about how much you will spend!

Or you can scratch build the parts. Templates exist for most of the stuff in one form or another (for Boba at least), check out Wizard Of Flight's (WOF) or RafalFett's templates. Many members (including myself) have built many convincing parts using these.
Here: All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates
I'm really not a Jango expert at all so you'll have to ask other members about templates for those parts.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back