Ironman

I just came home from seeing it. That was a lot to put into 2 hrs, but they did it and I loved every minute of it.

Everyone said 'Stay though the credits' because there's a surprise at the end. I did. Those are LONG credits. I think they hired extra people just so they could list more credits. It was worth it, I was surprised, and happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive found that a good way to entertain yourself and your friends while waiting through credits is to read aloud the strange names some of the people involved have:lol:

P.S. the farther you get down the credits, the funnier the names get

Agree that this movie was the best Marvel Movie yet. I did not stay for the credits. What was shown? I think that its been awhile since the movie has been out so it would be OK to say what was shown at this point. Was it just a quick shot of the Hulk? Hulk and Stark? Thanks.

Paul D.

It was a scene introducing the leader of shield.

if you know the comics you know who were referring to. Played by sam jackson.

The captain america shield laying on the desk was pretty cool too. In the scene where he says 'lets face it this isnt the worse thing you have caught me doing'.

I understand that the sequel is centered around war machine.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back