Introduction from S Florida

atrophical

New Hunter
Hello all,

My name's Mark and I currently reside in Naples, FL. I've been a registered member for some time now but haven't had the time to properly do this. As like everyone else here, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and of course, Boba Fett. My first experience of it was when I was younger, and happened to come across my fathers taped VHS collection. I decided to see what "Empire Strikes Back" was, and every since then I haven't looked back. I would love to start on a full, screen accurate ESB AND ROTJ costume/outfit now that I do have the time to focus on me. I do have many collection's of screen accurate costumes from different genre's( Predator / Friday the 13th / Fallout ) I cant wait to get to know everyone here and learn from you guys/gals. It seems as of lately, my wife and I are always looking to undertake new ideas, cosplays and costumes, but as always, I want my Boba Fett to be the best.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to join such an awesome group. Hope to one day join the 501st!

Welcome, I'm just starting out and beginning to piece everything together. I'm hoping to start on the armor myself and see what I can do, but definitely the least bit artistic in that area. Good luck on your adventure.

Welcome, I'm just starting out and beginning to piece everything together. I'm hoping to start on the armor myself and see what I can do, but definitely the least bit artistic in that area. Good luck on your adventure.

Thanks! I personally was thinking about doing the same thing, but then again, there are some amazing artists on this site, I'm leaning that way. BUT we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. I'm to on the road of building. Wish you luck and will follow this build like others.

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome to hear, and thank you. I'm really intrigued since this build isn't just "simple" Its pretty in depth and I do enjoy that process. Goodluck with yours as well, can't wait to see it.

You have screen accurate fallout costumes huh? What did you make? I'm looking at doing a NCR veteran ranger after my ROTJ Fett build but a vault suit may also happen. You're right though that this is such an in depth build. Also just as a warning if you do plan on buying a something that is being sold on a site other than here make sure you check with the members here to see if the seller is reputable. Many members have thought that they are getting something great and have been very disappointed because they didn't look here first. Good luck on your build(s) and welcome to the forum!

You have screen accurate fallout costumes huh? What did you make? I'm looking at doing a NCR veteran ranger after my ROTJ Fett build but a vault suit may also happen. You're right though that this is such an in depth build. Also just as a warning if you do plan on buying a something that is being sold on a site other than here make sure you check with the members here to see if the seller is reputable. Many members have thought that they are getting something great and have been very disappointed because they didn't look here first. Good luck on your build(s) and welcome to the forum!

haha NCR Veteran Ranger? That's awesome! That was my first costume I was working on, I did the full chest armor, arm, wrist and hand armor, made the belts and jacket. I ended up putting that on hold to start my Friday the 13th Part 7 Jason costume and haven't touched it since the move. It's great to see another fellow Fallout fan, good to hear! Yes, that's honestly what I have been doing for the past few hours, is basically trying to absorb all the threads that I have been reading.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back