I promise that I'll be good

FettPride?
Welcome back!

Just kidding, I have no idea who you are. Heck, I only came to the Fett scene in November of 2019. People change man, not sure what you did or how serious it was. I’m not a Mod, so it isn’t for me to decide. But welcome nonetheless!
:cool:(y)

Cheers,
-Iron

Last edited:
LOL
It's funny that you mention FP as he was my nemesis and part of the reason I got banned (mostly my own fault tho)
My name back then was slave1pilot
It's been probably 8-9 years

Ah, gotcha! And I don’t even fully understand the whole FP scenario….only what I pieced together here. Which is that it sounded like the guy was the best in the Fett Business. It sure sounded like he had amazing products. And then ghosted everyone. No communication, no refunds….nada. Not cool. But again, I have no idea on what caused such a fiasco.

In any case, again welcome!

-Iron

Ah, gotcha! And I don’t even fully understand the whole FP scenario….only what I pieced together here. Which is that it sounded like the guy was the best in the Fett Business. It sure sounded like he had amazing products. And then ghosted everyone. No communication, no refunds….nada. Not cool. But again, I have no idea on what caused such a fiasco.

In any case, again welcome!

-Iron
Everyone thought he was the best at the time. In reality he was just really good at marketing and creating hype on repeat. What he should and will be remembered for is robbing Peter to pay Paul, and being a complete fraud. The community is much better off without that waste of oxygen around.

LOL
It's funny that you mention FP as he was my nemesis and part of the reason I got banned (mostly my own fault tho)
My name back then was slave1pilot
It's been probably 8-9 years
Nathan, right? IIRC you were one of the few that saw FP for what he truly was and called him out on it. I am sad to say that I was on the wrong side of that feud at the time and apologize if I ever said or did anything to offend you. Glad that you're back and that the trash has been taken out since then. :cry:

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back