How serious is too serious?

At C7, Darkside pointed out that I had my knees on backwards (left on right, right on left). I felt dumb that I missed that.

NOOOOOO you didn't you just had them on upside down....

And pretty much what a lot of folks said. There are people (like myself) who aren't afraid to point out things that can be either done better, or are flat out wrong. Its your money/time spend it as you please....BUT with something like a $3000+ costume, do you wanna do it half assed or do you want it to be spot on? Do you want to have to go back a year later to fix something? Something that someone knew was wrong but didn't point out? Its senseless to do something like buying garbage from ebay....or put ESB parts on a ROTJ suit... something like that Id want someone to tell me.

Along the lines of what Fett 4 Real said- I initially thought I would be ok with certain parts- some stuff that may have been ok but not quit perfect. When you are investing that much money it does become tough on where to draw the line budget wise ( for me it was at least). I ended up upgrading stuff even before I was done ( which I'm still not). I'm trying to make mine pretty accurate short of the actual functioning flamethrower and stuff. I enjoy wearing it and even if no notices or cares about the found parts on it - I know they are there. However , my experience is people only care about the chest lights. Always get nice chest lights

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back