How many of us own REAL Webley No1Mk1(not real resin either)

I've actually already got one of the HS bronze versions (not pictured). I'm going to make the HS into my ESB blaster. The two Webleys are going to be preserved for the historical items that they are. Everytime someone turns a real Webley into a Boba gun, mine go up in value:) --so keep up the good work everyone.

No modification is needed to really make an ESB or ROTJ EE-3 that otherwise alters the original base gun.....so all the parts are easily or could be installed to make them easily removeable. The conversion is more on the lines of an ANH version with all parts able to come off.

I think Webley's have a pretty good market value despite any that reside as current EE-3's. ;)

Enjoy your treasures(y)

Steve

what is the going price for one anyway? i found a stock for $750 once, but i haven't found the gun. then again, i don't really know much about finding guns online.

DL44 Blaster said:
No modification is needed to really make an ESB or ROTJ EE-3 that otherwise alters the original base gun.....so all the parts are easily or could be installed to make them easily removeable. The conversion is more on the lines of an ANH version with all parts able to come off.

Unless you screw or nail the greeblies into the stock. :) I guess everything could be glued on, but then you run the risk of parts falling off. :(

SOLD Pending payment

As much I hate to do this, I will be selling my 'Real Webley No1Mk1...yes 'Real"
I thought I should post this here on this thread before I added on (The Cargo Hold) or 501st Legion Headquarters Forum. I must sell because my daughter is my life and pride and joy. My daughter is now living with me. Though I'm a single parent I want to make sure she'll receive proper care and a great education.

The Webley will include:
A HARD or now Impossible to find a (REAL A.S.I. Scope) also
Four Authentic Molex Connectors
and an Original Heiland Flash Tube

I will also throw in some greeblies for the Webley

ALSO NOTE: THE WEBLEY IS SIGNED AND AUTOGRAPHED BY (BOBA FETT) Jeremy Bulloch himself at a special LFL screening in SF. :)

It's Hard to put a price tag on this esp with all authentic screen accurate parts. If any questions or if you like to give me an offer....please feel free to pm me. I'll try to respond asap.

Here's a few of photos of the Webley I've taken from my phone.
Thanks!

ESB Webely 004.jpg

ESB Webely 003.jpg

ESB Webely 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back