Horsehair Wookie Braids Run 2 *Full* Progress & Updates

Progress Pics of SMR2005PCwiz's Set:

SMR2005PCwiz8b.jpg

The rest are in the Gallery Pics 112-125

Hi Everyone,

I really hate to do this in the middle of the run, unfortunately the place that I get the horsehair from has gone up in prices. Even with their price hike, they are still the cheapest place I've been able to find for the hair. Both the ESB set & the ROTJ are going up $5.00 each. If anyone wants to drop off the list, I will completely understand. For those of you still on this run, you'll be getting either an email or pm letting you know of the change.

The biggest price increase is going to be for those of you who just want to order the hair only. ESB hair only will now be $31 +$5 shipping. ROTJ Hair only (not including the black & white braid) will be $43 + $5 shipping.

*I'll also be posting this same message at the top of the thread*

if anyone drops out for that i'd be more than willing to step up for rotj basic or extended.

I am still more than happy to remain on the list. it is one of the last things to finalise on my armour, so I am busting to have my braids!

thanks Julie.

Daemon

Hi Julie, just wanted to make sure I could still order a set. I would like the screen accurate ESB set. $31 + $5 for shipping right?

Hi Julie, just wanted to make sure I could still order a set. I would like the screen accurate ESB set. $31 + $5 for shipping right?

Hi Ekelki,

The $31 + $5 for shipping is for the horsehair only.....as in you have to braid it & put them together yourself. I'm not taking any more orders for completed sets at this time as I have about 35 people waiting for them.

Hi Everyone,

I really hate to do this in the middle of the run, unfortunately the place that I get the horsehair from has gone up in prices. Even with their price hike, they are still the cheapest place I've been able to find for the hair. Both the ESB set & the ROTJ are going up $5.00 each. If anyone wants to drop off the list, I will completely understand. For those of you still on this run, you'll be getting either an email or pm letting you know of the change.

The biggest price increase is going to be for those of you who just want to order the hair only. ESB hair only will now be $31 +$5 shipping. ROTJ Hair only (not including the black & white braid) will be $43 + $5 shipping.

*I'll also be posting this same message at the top of the thread*

If don't get a response from someone I will take ROTJ

Any way I could get on a waiting list for next time then?

Hi Ekelki,

Currently the next run is also full and I'm not taking any more orders at this time. If I do any more runs it won't be until sometime in 2009 at the earliest.

Julie

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back