Hi I'm a bit on the chubby size and was wondering if my size shows on whilst wearing well fitted Bob

Speaking honestly , yes it will most probably show, however saying that I wouldn't get to disheartened over the topic. On one side it may give you the initiative to trim up a little as some builders in here have done in the past. You must also remember why you are doing this, if it's to troop not everyone judges you , little kids and even big kids are just happy to see and get s picture with their favourite characters. Its a hobby if it makes you happy keep on doing what your doing and try not to dwell on the negatives to much.

Speaking honestly , yes it will most probably show, however saying that I wouldn't get to disheartened over the topic. On one side it may give you the initiative to trim up a little as some builders in here have done in the past. You must also remember why you are doing this, if it's to troop not everyone judges you , little kids and even big kids are just happy to see and get s picture with their favourite characters. Its a hobby if it makes you happy keep on doing what your doing and try not to dwell on the negatives to much.
Thank you very much, Im already losing weight for it I was just intersted to see

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back