Hey Everyone!!!!!

So i finally got my new gauntlets in the mail!!! finall! though i'm not to happy with them. Plus I ordered these dec 1st and just them yesterday. when i sent the seller on ebay a message, mind you i waited 3 weeks before i e-mailed him. He was quick to response and he told me that the company he purchses the plastic from went on christmas vaction earlier then he thought and he was out of plastic, he then stated that he was upgrade my orginal order to the guantlets with the larger rocket. Which was great for me, I was excited. But the issue i messaged him back was about the sizes. My orginal order was youth size with a small rocket, and his ebay page said that the gauntlets with the larger rocket did not come in youth size. I didn't want to pay all that money for something that doesn't fit me. There would be no point. He sent me a PM and told me not the worry. Okay.
When i got the package in the mail, it was christmas morning again! And here are some photos for you guys to see
DSCF2269.jpg

DSCF2272.jpg

DSCF2274.jpg

DSCF2263.jpg

I'm also got new gloves, no more fingerless gloves. hahaha now the Jedi can't get my finger prints..... I have arm wrapping to cover that black string on the bottom of the gloves
DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2258.jpg

I did enjoy re doing everything. I still need to repaint them but thats not hard. I guess i was expecting much more from this ebay seller b/c all he sells is mando stuff. He also could have been rushing to get this done b/c it was so late. I should be used to things not fitting me but i did ask for youth size. What do you guys think?

Not the best quality in the world Isabet...

You'll need to bondo a few of those damage marks and see what you can do about straightening the rocket too, it looks a bit bent.

I hope you didn't spend too much on them.

The gloves are way cool though!!! :)

hey everyone, I feel sorta bad for not posting anything here on TDH...I've been spending most of my time over at the Mercs and the 501st.

For those who don't go on the Mercs, I was made Squad Leader of the newly formed Firaxan Squad. Friaxan Squad covers RI,MA, and CT.

MERCINFEB-1.jpg

This is the latest photo, it was taken at TempleCon 2010. Feb-6-10- RI
Threkk and myself were honored to be joined with AdamScottFM - Scorch a local member 501st.

For those who are looking into makin a Female Set I've created a 'how to' on mywebsite. Feel free to check it out.
Thanks so much!
I'll be sure to keep updating on TDH!

Wow its been to long since I was on the TDH. I miss this fourm! I'll be lurking around more I'm starting my boyfriend's Rotj Boba Fett. Well...its more for me than him. lol I love .

I do have some updates on my kit tho. I've been collecting photo since I first started out way back when in .. i think the end of 2007. Wow thats a long time.

throughtheages-1.jpg

This is a blast from the past. The photo on the very end was taken at Anime Boston 2010. lol My armor has changed over the years and I'm working on a 2nd kit. Oh for all those ladies out there in need of some help with armor questions I have a 'how to' on my website. And I'm always willing to help and answer any questions. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back