Helmet Decals (2nd Run NEW LIST)

paypal sent
sterb029.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say again that I truly appreciate all who ordered from me since the funds that I get from these go straight back to the prop community and hopefully future Fett stuff(y) .

Anyway, I think I need to put an end to the helmet decal run since I'm getting blisters from stuffing envelopes:lol:

To all those who ordered, let me know if there are any problems with you receiving your decals.

I'm gonna go to sleep, early start tomorrow for work

Ely

Wow, just got my decals yesterday and they are great! Thanks for the fast turnaround on these VashDstampede. I promise I will get some pics posted as I build this helmet for my son (with the cool new decals :) ).

Thanks. I tried to get them out as soon as I could, but I probably dropped the ball on a couple, so please PM me if you think you are one of them.

I'm still waiting on a few more payments so I can mail off the rest of these.

Ely

Thanks and please post your pics with the decals on, I would like to know if I need to make any improvements on them.

Ely

Got my second set, thanks...
On that note, got around to using the ear decals yesterday on both my MS and SP fett buckets I am workiing on, and the black half circle is to big, wont work! What did you base the size of this on?? As the standard is the MS earcaps and I dont think the FP or TF earcaps are much bigger.

Hey Evan4218,
Thanks for letting me know about this.
Noone has ever mentioned anything before, even though I've asked for feedback/pictures of the decals on the helmets so that I can improve them, so I truly appreciate it. These designs were from TK-409 which he let me use and was based on his DP Deluxe helmet. When you mentioned this, I actually took out the MS ears that I have, both standard and the slimline version (this is the only Boba helmet I have) and used the last two decals that I had left. The black ones seem to fit fine (although since I am a perfectionist, it could use a little more tweeking in the design). The white one, however, may require more tweeking (at least for the MS ears). If anyone else has any problems please let me know, so I can make the needed changes.

Thanks,
Ely

Got my second set, thanks...
On that note, got around to using the ear decals yesterday on both my MS and SP fett buckets I am workiing on, and the black half circle is to big, wont work! What did you base the size of this on?? As the standard is the MS earcaps and I dont think the FP or TF earcaps are much bigger.

helmet.jpg

I thought they looked a little too big when I first received mine, but upon closer inspection I think they'll fit just fine on my MS3.

By chance did you mail my set,just wondering I paid for two sets and haven't received anything. Give me a shout,and thank you for your time.:facepalm

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back