Hello, My name is Chris and I'm trying to make a Star Wars Fan Film

ChrisFischer

New Hunter
Hello

My name is Chris Fischer, I'm from Canada and trying to make a Star Wars Fan Film. But I need Support.
We are trying to get a Budget together.

https://igg.me/at/35kAKndJ8NI/x/580719

Pictureuituk.jpg

btjbqih8v49b73whdrla.jpg

This epic tale follows a reluctant but skilled bounty hunter who is forced to protect a young girl and a sage old man who are being pursued by dangerous Imperial forces.

auzlpyevkswfjrxwnty5.jpg

p7iixccj327tqnkldmnh.jpg

Location:Shooting locations will include rural Saskatchewan to utilize the prairies and green screen studio
Format:
120 minute digital short film.
Camera:
Red Epic

Concept Art:
Our production team have put together a great pre-production package to show our potential backers. We mean business and we are ready to create a amazing fan film with sunning visual effects.
ccy5crxg6zc3owif9usw.jpg

The Battle at the Tiecon Riff, The opening of the film, this scene sets the plot into motion and is very important and requires alot of visual effects (AT-ST and Troops and Speeders)

hdylfoctv8wxmktwmw9v.jpg

With proper funding we are hoping to create new and amazing worlds, but also visit old ones in the Star War universe.
mhpwkpilt8yqrgfv4axs.jpg

STORYBOARDS:
kbifz8x1dowj42dmqizd.jpg

What We Need:
With this campaign, we hope to fund the following aspects of our production... Your help could help this project a reality.
Professional Production equipment rentals.
We got the talent but we need the tools...

If funded, we will be requiring the use of the following types of production equipment : Film Facility, Video Monitors (VariZoom Mini LCD Monitor), Audio Mixer (Mackie 1202VLZ Pro), CF Audio Recorder (TASCAM HD-P2), Shotgun Mic (Sennheiser MK 416 and Sennheiser ME66/K6 Kit), Tripod (Manfrotto 701HDV), Light Kit (Redhead Ianiro 1000M), Camera Kit (Red Epic) and a Single Light (Lowel Pro-Light) Green Screen Kit.
bykchz0o38ovto1slbse.jpg

smx1tbptcciruo84gqch.jpg

COSTUMES AND PROPS

We don't want to just buy costumes and props! We want to showcase the talents of great local
crafts people.
pqq9bqdfc4goik1ftppg.jpg

kzyqqx0cip2zwkwpoyjj.jpg

Giving them the opportunity to make these amazing props and costume based in the Star Wars Universe.
vbuslswjl8cyo08mdlyj.jpg

We don't want to just buy costumes and props! We want to showcase the talents of great local crafts people. Giving them the opportunity to make props and costumes from original designs.

Visual Effects
Our Visual Effects will be brought to life by a local Saskatchewan Effects Company based out of Saskatoon. The Film needs 75 visual effects, these range from blaster fire, starship battles, heavy vehicles, lightsabers, green screen removal.

They have put together some test footage based on the screenplay to give you a better idea of what to expect

<font size="5">[video=vimeo;172067682]https://vimeo.com/172067682[/video]

If I were a man of means that would be something I'd put money in, I'm just happy to try to afford to make my Boba kit. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back