Hello from Florida - Bo Katan Build

SingPraise

New Hunter
I am in the process of completing a ROTJ Darth Vader build and while awaiting for pieces to arrive I am starting my wife's Bo Katan build.

I am going to be looking to purchase pieces as doing the artistic work is not in my realm. I am wiling to do some small things but not to efficient.

Any help that can be provided in regards to Bo Ratan would be greatly appreciated.

Phil

Cruzer has the best helmets for sure, and makes jetpacks as well. NME is about to release a nice helmet. KW designs sells the armor kit. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G930P

Cruzer has the best helmets for sure, and makes jetpacks as well. NME is about to release a nice helmet. KW designs sells the armor kit. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G930P

I am not familiar with NME. How do I get in contact with him/them?

Thanks for the quick feedback!

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

NME Props has an actual website you can go to. And no problem! I know Bo can be an odd one to research. I did a lot of poking around for my Fianceé, but she decided to go with Boushh.

Sent from my SM-G930P

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back