Hasbro black series boba

Edit I do see the different detail now around the bottom.
It took me almost a year to design, mock up, build, mold and begin casting the V2. I don't have a 3d printer so the prototype was built from styrene and found parts. These are the corresponding parts in hasbro's helmet.
img_2620_1563654470100.jpg

I do think you are right, but as yours is based on the scaled helmets, theirs is based still on the scaled helmets, and yours.

Think of it this way, you have had a hand in, designing what will be forever be thought of as what was inside that bucket in 1980 by a new generation...
(You can rearrange that last sentence to make more sense at your leisure)

Yep, with all fanworks and extended universe stuff it's pretty much fans just sharing and remixing ideas off of the source IP, and eventually some of that gets mixed back into official works. It's pretty much open source fandom, and when the actual IP holder chooses to draw something from that resource we can pretty much only take solace in that we contributed to the universe. It's sorta the unwritten understanding between fans and the rights holders.

Although I would probably consider getting some good records handy of when you created your design and such, in case Disney ever starts being more evil and tries to CnD you under the accusation of copying them. But at that point the entire community would be screwed really.

Anyone else have a refund posted to their bank account today? I don’t know if it’s because it’s a preorder or what but my money was refunded to me, if I go to hasbropulse my order still says it’s there. I emailed them about it. Not sure what’s going on

Anyone else have a refund posted to their bank account today? I don’t know if it’s because it’s a preorder or what but my money was refunded to me, if I go to hasbropulse my order still says it’s there. I emailed them about it. Not sure what’s going on
They won´t charge untill the item ships, a small amount is reserved to check validity of payment and then returned.

Anyone else have a refund posted to their bank account today? I don’t know if it’s because it’s a preorder or what but my money was refunded to me, if I go to hasbropulse my order still says it’s there. I emailed them about it. Not sure what’s going onr

Did you order through pulse or from Entertainment Earth?

Interesting, EE has the release on Oct and A says May 4th.
Yeah, I can't remember who I spoke to but was told there was confusion in the description. They should be released May 4th and should not be confused with the X-wing helmet release date of October.

Yeah, I can't remember who I spoke to but was told there was confusion in the description. They should be released May 4th and should not be confused with the X-wing helmet release date of October.
Ahh bummer, guess I should wait for my BM helmet then, it`s supposed to be finished in may. Wanted a stand in helmet in the meantime.

Ahh bummer, guess I should wait for my BM helmet then, it`s supposed to be finished in may. Wanted a stand in helmet in the meantime.

The Efx is also a good option. Its going to be the most accurate base and can be repainted to look exactly like the screen used helmet with the use of archives enamel paints.

The Black series helmet removed the wavy brow and all the damage but is a super economic option.

The Efx is also a good option. Its going to be the most accurate base and can be repainted to look exactly like the screen used helmet with the use of archives enamel paints.

The Black series helmet removed the wavy brow and all the damage but is a super economic option.
I actually had the EFX on pre-order but cancelled when I saw the close ups on the seams and that I would need to ad paint and stuff (going SE). Also heard that EFX is somewhat as reliable on shipping as Anovos. The Black series was a very good price. But now I don´t know...a bit to impatient to wait untill may before I can troop Boba :p

Is Entertainment Earth getting these earlier like they are with the Luke helmets or are they just showing the wrong expected date?

I ordered through pulse, it was just weird cause they didn’t “hold” a little bit of money and then refund it, the entire amount came out of my account then got refunded which I thought was odd

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back