Hand-Schaub aluminum helmet a go - commitment list

*****UPDATE 1/06/08*****
All helmets are cast, and nearly finished!!! The foundry did a VERY nice job helping me clean them up. I still have to sand and clean them up a bit but I should have them all complete by the 13th. I plan on sending them en-mass on that date - in which case I will accept balance payments at any time before that at schaub-art@sbcglobal.net
I will continue to contact individuals as to their current deposit/balance records.

thanks

For all that's holy!! Those are Soooooo Sweeeet!! Damn, blast and double drat. I wish I'd got my name down for one of those. I'm so sad I could cry ㅠㅠ

who got a shiny metal helmet today?

that would be me.

:)

photo.jpg

more pictures when i get home. painting will begin tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love that that is everything Fett that sure is a fine bucket, I been looking for my delivery for a couple of days (sweat runs down brow)........oh the agony!!! :lol: The art work on that metal tin behind the left ear makes it look like it is blinging out.

AW!

More pictures please! I'm guessing mine won't be landing in the UK for a bit yet so I'm despirate for something to take the edge off my anticipation.

What's worse is that my work's filters wont even let me view the last one posted... gutted!

[Aeria-Gloris];309353 said:
AW!

More pictures please! I'm guessing mine won't be landing in the UK for a bit yet so I'm despirate for something to take the edge off my anticipation.

What's worse is that my work's filters wont even let me view the last one posted... gutted!

i've started up a progress thread. i've been painting like a FIEND!

Hey HS, just wanted to check in and make sure you recieved the balance for my helmet (they look to good to call them buckets, lol). It went out on the 13th. Just wanted to make sure it made it to you're end ok. Man do they look good. You have single handedly proven the old sayings, "Patients is a virtue", and "All good things come to those that wait", lol. (y)

Woooo Whooo. Thanks Santa-Schaub, lol. And they say he only comes once a year. I'll post to let you know when it arrives. Thanks much and have a great weekend.(y)

Recieved mine Friday and looks great, can't wait to get started on. THANKS MUCH for offering this HS and hope to do business with you again in the future, Great work. (y)(y)(y)(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back