Going to the Show

I was awarded first place in my category. Each first place then went on to best of show, there I was awarded fourth place. Meeting one of the celebrity judges was nice bonus:D

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

Hey all...Fettseven killed it at the SWC Costume contest!!....congrats brother so well deserved!!!! What a blast!

Did you get into the celebration cosplay comp!?!? Congratulations if you won it :)
I was very disenchanted with the whole thing, as I went to enter it and was told I couldn't as I hadn't registered!?!? No idea where it said you had to do that, but 20,000 miles traveling to get there was a bit of a let down [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone

Did you get into the celebration cosplay comp!?!? Congratulations if you won it :)
I was very disenchanted with the whole thing, as I went to enter it and was told I couldn't as I hadn't registered!?!? No idea where it said you had to do that, but 20,000 miles traveling to get there was a bit of a let down [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone
Hey Shocktrooper28, there was a online registration process with a deadline of Feb28th.
Perhaps you can make it to Celebration Europe (London England).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back