gauntlet source?

Sure wish I had read this thread before I got the HIGHLY INACCURATE bloodsport studios crap! He sent me a SOLID piece of resin for the main part of the flame thrower! Heavy as Hell. Also, he uses only the right side mold for the under part. So, I had to fill in the 4 rectangles with bondo for left gauntlet.

I know I'll most likely be going with Ruffkins when I start my Fett. Does he make ESB gauntlets?

Those MoW ESB's look amazing! If only I had longer arms...

bobamaker said:
I recommend Ruffkin's, they do require a little work but so do all prop kits. The shape is very close to the screen used ones. Good luck with whatever you buy.
I agree, I bought Ruffkintoy gauntlets, and I don't think I'd want anything other than his. I would like to see him make some gauntlets out of fiberglass, but I think his styrene gauntlets are very user friendly.

Does anyone know if Ruffkintoy still makes the gauntlets?Im wanting to purchase another pair,but hes not responded back.(maybe 2 days ago)I know theres more to life than the internet,but I had emailed him maybe a month ago about some jet pack pieces....never heard back.If anyone knows, I sure would appreciate the help.I got a pair of gauntlets earlier this year and turned them into ROTJ gauntlets....I want to convert a pair in Jango.

Thanks

masterblaster said:
Does anyone know if Ruffkintoy still makes the gauntlets?Im wanting to purchase another pair,but hes not responded back.(maybe 2 days ago)I know theres more to life than the internet,but I had emailed him maybe a month ago about some jet pack pieces....never heard back.If anyone knows, I sure would appreciate the help.I got a pair of gauntlets earlier this year and turned them into ROTJ gauntlets....I want to convert a pair in Jango.

Thanks

He's really good about getting back to you. It looks like he hasn't been online the last several days.

Wait a few more days and then try sending him an e-mail.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back