Fun with photoshop Contest Part II:

Here's a few I have done... Not as good as a lot of the others I am seeing, but it's been a while since I used Photoshop.

fett_WIP.jpg

Maul-WIP3.jpg

My_ANH_Vader.jpg

My_ANH_Vader2.jpg

vader0001.jpg

So here's another I just did today. Posted it in another thread here as well. This is from a photo shoot yesterday with my 11 year old son in his Fett suit.

Mooflight3.jpg

Jon

Okay guys, I was going to wait until Friday to announce the winner but nobody else has come forward so here it is...................

1st place Bubba Fett (Jon) for photo # 41 & 54 *****STAR WARS VAULT****
2nd place DarthCarcinus (Mark) for photos # 1, 13, & 39 **Special prize**
3rd place Sewbacca for # 34 *special prize*

congrats to the winners. please PM me address for prizes.
A big thanks to all who submitted photos, without your talent..well, we wouldn't have these silly little contests.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Very cool!! I actually forgot there was a prize :eek: Not that I don't want it mind you :lol:

Thanks for doing this B1!! My son will be especially pleased. That flying shot was one of the few times he has actually complimented his old dad on something I have done!

You got it Jon, AWESOME photos my friend!!!! (y) hey by the way, Happy birthday buddy!! is it this Saturday?? (y)

here's wishing you all the best :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, thanks! The party is next Saturday on the 7th, actual birthday is the middle of the following week.

I am in no hurry for this one though. I have got to be the oldest guy on this board now! I am trying to act less mature though - just to keep things in balance ;)

Congradulations Jon!...:cheers
Are you ready to do my portfolio....hehe!! J/K Bro! :)

A special thanks to Ben for having this fun contest and members
posting there unique talents in photoshop. (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back