From Maureen Bulloch

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
As most of you know, Jeremy Bulloch, the actor who portrayed Boba Fett, died on Dec 17, 2020.

Jeremy and his wife, Maureen have been friends of the community for many years. Assuming Maureen would be inundated with condolences, I waited a bit to write her, expressing our love and sadness over the loss of Jeremy. Today she responded and I would like to share some excerpts from her response with you as she was writing to all of us.

"I have so many happy memories of all the wonderful places we have visited and wonderful people we have met on the Star Wars journey. Jeremy really loved and appreciated the Boba Fett costume the Dented Helmet made for him, He wore it many times at conventions in London where he was photographed with fans and raised a lot of money for charity. I am lucky to have two wonderful sons who are helping me through this difficult time.

Thanks once again for your message and give my love to all the Dented Helmet community."

Jeremy was a great guy, and Maureen is an equally great woman who supported him every step of the way and has been hugely responsible for Jeremy's interaction with our communities. I don't know if she will see this post but I'd like to thank her for all her efforts that have added logs to the fire that is our passion for Boba Fett.

Hi Art Andrews
This truly is an outstanding community with sooo many folks on here who've I've not only seen first hand support one another with such a brotherly/sisterly kindness - but whom also supported me in my journey (Which isn't over by the way).

It is so awesome to see that Jeremy's wife, Maureen wrote back with such an endearing message and the fact that you've chosen to share that message with all of us! Though I've never met Mr. Bulloch, I know he will be sorely missed.

A wise Star Wars character once said: "The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose".
-Yoda
Yoda.jpg

Thanks for all you do for us fellow Fett's out there! Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks,
-Iron

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back