FP Budget Paint up for Vegan Mando by Deadland

Alright just a quick and dirty update. Cheeks and dome are done except for the Kill stripes. At this point I have a little touch up to do from some bleed through and that should not take to long. After that it will be adding the kill stripes and then start some of the weathering. I am hoping to have this wrapped up by the weekend.

I will post some better pics tomorrow afternoon but for now here are these.

DSCN4148.JPGDSCN4149.JPGDSCN4150.JPGDSCN4151.JPGDSCN4152.JPGDSCN4153.JPG

Using a different green Deadland? it looks great as always
And Csk225 and any one who is serious about painting replica helmets an air brush is a must , that being said for costumers who just want to look the part spray cans are also great , but you can always tell a spray can job to an air brush job

Nope still using the same green its just the **** lighting I have in my house and with the flash it really changes the color. I will take some better pics outside today weather permitting.

For anyone doing painting I would highly recommend using an air brush especially a dual action one you are able to control the amount of air and the amount of paint coming out of it. I am in no means an air brush expert but it has made painting a lot easier and allows for better control and detail.

Alright this thing is done!!!! I finished up the kill stripes along with doing the weathering on it touched up a few spots and now it is ready to go back to its owner. I did have a little trouble with the visor flaring inward and due to the narrowness at the bottom of the mandible area I had to use hot glue to secure it in place. The rest of the visor is held in place via the t-nut and bolt method so if need be later on Bryan can swap out his visor. On to the pics.

DSCN4168.JPGDSCN4169.JPGDSCN4170.JPGDSCN4171.JPGDSCN4172.JPGDSCN4173.JPG

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back