For the ladies...

Nah, Jessica Alba. Anyone remember Dark Angel?

Charlie

I have to disagree with you here bud. If Jessica Biel had a jock, Jessica Alba couldn't even carry it. Too tiny, too annoying, too high maintenance, too whiny, and a crummy actress to boot. I'll pass on Alba, she's not even close to bacon...maybe scrapple at best...

What about Hope Solo?

Hope_Solo_1.jpg

Follow your nose! It always knows!

It did not take too long for the Sniffer himself to acknowledge such a great post. Thankyou for making someones day.

A word of warning though. The Sniffer had placed a similar post (no pictures) however the Sniffer himself was was banned because of the nature of the post and a board member was offended by it.

So please be careful my brothers and dear sisters.

And remember this!

The Sniffer Abides!

come on, if Boba was a woman, she'd be pretty beefy and muscular, not a stick thin waif like movie stars. Michelle Rodriguez is the best suggestion I've seen so far, but I'm thinking a build more like a professional female soccer player.

She'd probably be covered with scars, too, and the short hair is a given... this means that I can't think of ANY famous women who fit my description.

:D I'm not playing the game right, am I?
Yep, needed scars(y)

fgdfg.jpg

no one is gonna tackle Jenette Goldstein's head on boba's body? or am i going to have to do it sometime next week when i get back home?

Follow your nose! It always knows!

It did not take too long for the Sniffer himself to acknowledge such a great post. Thankyou for making someones day.

A word of warning though. The Sniffer had placed a similar post (no pictures) however the Sniffer himself was was banned because of the nature of the post and a board member was offended by it.

So please be careful my brothers and dear sisters.

And remember this!

The Sniffer Abides!

I've been meaning to post something like this for a while now, and just never found the time, but here goes:

To "The Sniffer":
I'm a HUGE fan.(y) I can't help but feel a kindred spirit as I read your posts. Your thoughts, and analysis on topics such as these are remarkable and accurate, and seem to echo my own opinions. It is with much respect and admiration, I say to you: THANK YOU! Thank you sir, for what you have brought to these boards, and what you will surely bring in future postings. I am your humble padawan...... :cheers

I've been meaning to post something like this for a while now, and just never found the time, but here goes:

To "The Sniffer":
I'm a HUGE fan.(y) I can't help but feel a kindred spirit as I read your posts. Your thoughts, and analysis on topics such as these are remarkable and accurate, and seem to echo my own opinions. It is with much respect and admiration, I say to you: THANK YOU! Thank you sir, for what you have brought to these boards, and what you will surely bring in future postings. I am your humble padawan...... :cheers

I have to agree. I am on an official Sniffer stalker. If I could only have his true sniffing abilities & capabilities; I feel I could be a much better person.

The Sniffer has taught us dignity & respect. He is a wise man and a wonderful leader.

:lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol:

Keep on sniffing man!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back